UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

House harrasing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babar

Wanderer
House harrasing!!

Is there any rule against "blocking" ur house view....I really like my entrance :mad:

Vaoni

Wanderer
i dunno anything about the blocking thing.
but i can help you with your pic. just scroll down underneath the reply box to additional options and you can find something which says 'manage attachments' click on that and the window to either upload from your computer or link comes up.
browse for whatever image it is on your comp, click upload, close the window and submit your reply..

should appear then.

wa.... just one wall.... hmmmm looks intentional alright....

I mean...if he built his whole house, then maybe is just bad luck for you...

but looks like is done intentionally...

lol

There isn't anything in the rules that forbid building annoying houses like that and imo that wall is pretty cool.

besides mcduck is a newbie LOLOLOL

Babar

Wanderer
Hellmaster666 said:
There isn't anything in the rules that forbid building annoying houses like that and imo that wall is pretty cool.

besides mcduck is a newbie LOLOLOL
And who are u....Maybe that house owner?? and plz get a better name hellmaster666.....

automata

Wanderer
That wall is an eyesore. Ugly as hell. Its as annoying as the stupid names people are using like "Chinese Takeout" and batman.

McDuck said:
Are u luthor maybe?!?! :confused:

Got that right.

You can be a trammy newbular and fuck with peoples tames but, when someone messed with you, you bitch and bitch. :-/

Quit cryin' kid and go suck your moms tits some more.

Besides, you owe LittleDarkGlamour a thanks.

hehe for some reason i like the wall...maby it's because mcCrap, is such an asshat himself...ya i still remember when u lured all the monsters over to my newbie tamer.... Maby u learn some day...

Need any fonds, for a higher wall, then let me know :)

rane

Wanderer
Mcduck

• claimed that he could kill anyone of us or everyone at the same time
  • got owned by us 4v1 and became angry http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=4778
  • became very angry and paged GM after we had planted our custom house next to his, "GSM Ferris: cry me a river"
  • tried to kick our asses by releasing an unicorn by our house
  • became furious after we started to build our house starting with the wall, obviously preventing him from having his sunbath (yes, there's more than the wall) and paged GMs for the second time "look what they do", "we cannot see our house" (circle of transparency, anyone?)
  • brought his über pvp friend 'Rigby-' at our house. "duel me noobs"
feel free to stop by at our house anytime. you might have a chance to witness mcduck egoing with his "3 mil worth armor of fortune" not to mention aforementioned über pvp friends

btw. has anyone seen this guy at felucca? :confused:

Miniel

Wanderer
so then let me see you decide to drop down to his level then is that what you are trying to say, come on guys grow up and just have fun playing the game thats righ t its only a GAME

Geesh

Status
Not open for further replies.