UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!House locking!

Lintaglen

Wanderer
Re: !House locking!

If you mean with a key, change to private. If it's a custom house and opens from the outside and you see the tag "This is locked from the outside but can be opened from inside", or something close to that, then you have the wrong doors placed. You can not lock both sides of the door, you can however lock one side, and block the other with objects. Crates, chests, foot stools, kegs, ect.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

i had the same doors as before i a few custom changes and it used to be locked form both sides

Madalynn

Wanderer

If your doors swing out away from the house they are locked from the outisde and you need a key to enter.

If your doors swing inside the house then they are locked from both sides and you will need a key to both enter and exit.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Madalynn;1577296 said:
If your doors swing out away from the house they are locked from the outisde and you need a key to enter.

If your doors swing inside the house then they are locked from both sides and you will need a key to both enter and exit.

WRONG!!!

If your doors swing into the house then you can get into the house but not out without the key.

Madalynn

Wanderer

Well .. I have a customized house that I goofed on with doors that show I am correct. Just too lazy to fix it.

I can't get in and I can't get out without a key in my backpack. The outside gives the message "That is locked". The inside gives the message "You quickly unlock .. " Maybe it's only with certain types of doors. Mine are the solid metal ones.

*shrugs*