UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how bad can you be

Flipper

Knight
Re: how bad can you be

Countessa;1795534 said:
The embarrassment is not because she flames but the manner in which she does it.

If my post came off as condescending or arrogant, then it served its purpose you little peon. How dare you address me.

I am everyone's mom. Lordy lord knows some of you need a mom looking over your shoulder.

Have you not been paying attention? I can dish it out and I can take it. It's too bad no one here is up to the task. Heaven knows a screaming banshee and a porpoise won't cut it.

response time: A
response content: C
flames: D+
minimizing displayed rage: B+
defusing my flame: A
poignancy: D

overall: B-

i expected more of an outlash. i really gave the first post everything i had...

as such, with so little to work with, i am forced to concede this flame battle.

in some other quote - in some other thread - in some other post - we shall meet again.

Brookly

Sorceror

Countessa;1795513 said:
Brookly, I doubt you are a girl.
And if you are, you are an loud-mouthed, obnoxious embarrassment to females everywhere.
stfu.
really.

I'm sorry, but who asked you?

PS. I give females a name on here because I, along with chippy, shana and a few japanese female players, are the only one's who pvp and actually show people that girls can pvp. Go bank-sit more please and leave the pvp discussion boards untouched by your lame dejections. You don't think you have a prickly demeanor either? Ha! People don't notice it because you post in the "bank-sitters anonymous" section of the forum's and even there you are just as annoying, but I have seen them. You are just as much of a bitch as I, except I am not afraid to be the first to admitt it. Spare me your hypocricy.

You are actually the embarrassment to females everywhere because at your age I could have only hoped you would have grown out of games and actually have studied a real trade rather than sit on here and have lame degenerates suck up to you for items.

Flipper

Knight

if brookly is a girl it is true that she is a decent pvper that's female

which i honestly did not think existed

and am still shaky on due to the ambiguity of brookly's gender

Flipper

Knight

un4 wins the thread

verdict still out on brookly tit status lets get some more discussion on this

suppose she does have them - anyone want to guess a size? she plays video games so im gonna guess hella flat

Tribal

Lord

Countessa;1795513 said:
Brookly, I doubt you are a girl.
And if you are, you are an loud-mouthed, obnoxious embarrassment to females everywhere.
stfu.
really.
Best post from a grandmother ever

Brookly

Sorceror

Un4;1795572 said:
the one for down syndrom?

LOL!!! This could possibly be the most funniest post I have read so far in this entire forum. Go back to high school and learn basic genetics/biology.

Un4

Knight

Brookly;1795601 said:
LOL!!! This could possibly be the most funniest post I have read so far in this entire forum. Go back to high school and learn basic genetics/biology.

Down syndrome, Down's syndrome, or trisomy 21 is a chromosomal disorder caused by the presence of all or part of an extra 21st chromosome

lol go buy a mic.

Brookly

Sorceror

epinephrine;1795570 said:
brookly's too hawt to play UO

so she probably has that Y chromosome

You are what is to be expected of a male UO player so I can see why you would say something like that.

Brookly

Sorceror

Not at all. This thread has become very entertaining because I find it ironic that I am called an attention whore when this thread is how old and I posted in it last how long ago? Atleast up until Tessa decided to make an appearance and now this thread turned into a thread about whether or not I am a female and how big my 'tits" are. You guys are the ones who turn the attention onto me and in the process call me the attention whore. I like this little fan club that I have going here! =D

nekron_14

Sorceror

Brookly;1795622 said:
Not at all. This thread has become very entertaining because I find it ironic that I am called an attention whore when this thread is how old and I posted in it last how long ago? Atleast up until Tessa decided to make an appearance and now this thread turned into a thread about whether or not I am a female and how big my 'tits" are. You guys are the ones who turn the attention onto me and in the process call me the attention whore. I like this little fan club that I have going here! =D

!~!~!HERO COOKIE FTW!~!~!