UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How does disarm work?

How does disarm work?

i have a gm theif and am thinking about becoming a disarm theif, but how does disarm work on this shard and what skills do i need to do it.

Any help much appreciated

Jackaby

Wanev

Wanderer
Jackaby said:
i have a gm theif and am thinking about becoming a disarm theif, but how does disarm work on this shard and what skills do i need to do it.

Any help much appreciated

Jackaby
You need wrestling and arms lore skills to disarm. For this shard, just activate primary move, attack target with bare hands empty, run up, if you sucessfully hit the target you should disarm him.

meinwo

Wanderer
It is fun and useful if you are going to be in the dungeons a lot. I personally had it and dropped it for fencing/poisoning. The success rates were too low for me to really enjoy it and I tend to steal on the outskirts of town. Plus its so easy to get people to disarm on their own that I'd rather have 2 other skills.