UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How Is This Done?

Re: How Is This Done?

I'd also like to note, a perfect pot does not touch the ground it merely explodes at the person. If it touchs the ground 9/10 it can be kicked.

GimpCent

Knight

I wouldnt take what Dany says to heart tbh he doesnt really know

Could it be a macro yes.... without a doubt it could be

IMO it is a macro or a script both are be easily made.....

Hence when he says 1on1 for Mils or other random crap nobody really gives a shit

It's a macro, in the past when I have dueled this shitty scrub he would be running around and pot kicking, until people noticed his fishy game play he started standing still and kicking it. Most of the people you see pot kicking and macroing, especially 1-2 timers when they dont even hit the ground hardly.

Aletheides

Wanderer

Dany Mortal;2052011 said:
No its not a script double click the pot and hit last target or click the ground.

I have big doubts that this is done manually, a south korean championship starcraft player couldn't even click that fast - did you watch the video?

Kaplar

Sorceror

Aletheides;2052073 said:
I have big doubts that this is done manually, a south korean championship starcraft player couldn't even click that fast - did you watch the video?

actually no

once you get used to it, it's almost watching it in slow mo

if you pay attention to it, all that he has to do is prepare himself when the pot ticker starts the countdown.... ras was on the defensive so it was easy for him to do heals and watch the pot... if the pot is good and it hits him, so be it... but if it is ill-timed, he can be ready for it way ahead.... and when it lands he just dbl clicks it while holding last target

Sprint-

Wanderer

Kaplar;2052102 said:
actually no

once you get used to it, it's almost watching it in slow mo

if you pay attention to it, all that he has to do is prepare himself when the pot ticker starts the countdown.... ras was on the defensive so it was easy for him to do heals and watch the pot... if the pot is good and it hits him, so be it... but if it is ill-timed, he can be ready for it way ahead.... and when it lands he just dbl clicks it while holding last target

People will always accuse others of cheating when they're too stupid to figure out how to do it.

Leesin

Squire

But is using a hotkey/macro or whatever cheating ?? I've seen a fair share of people running along throwing pots which is not possible without these things.

peteliv

Knight

not hard at all edit your graphics tyo make potion larger thanit usually is, set pot on scavenger, keep all the pots you'd use yourself in a seperate bag in your backpack, enemies pot comes into ur pack automatically, oversized at that, double clikc then click anywhere on the screen and the potion automatically returns to sender

Aletheides;2052192 said:
can you put pots on scavenge in sallos
There is supposed to be a way to add things to scavenger, something like

. scavenger add
but it has never worked for me...

Sprint-

Wanderer

Pete Liv;2052168 said:
not hard at all edit your graphics tyo make potion larger thanit usually is, set pot on scavenger, keep all the pots you'd use yourself in a seperate bag in your backpack, enemies pot comes into ur pack automatically, oversized at that, double clikc then click anywhere on the screen and the potion automatically returns to sender

Thats cheating IMO. Oh well, even with stuff like that people still suck at it.

character

Wanderer

if the pot is thrown at you it will go to the exact same spot if thrown right. just click there and hold down last target. simple. i may not be the best at it because i dont care enough to do it nonstop but you can get good at simple stuff like that

character

Wanderer

Pete Liv;2052168 said:

did you see big pots in his video?

peteliv

Knight

no i didn't even watch the video but i know that graphics.mul edits exsist and for everyone their own and play uo's RPV only sho0ws duels as is from the duel monitor so.... so never know what the others are running and not to mention i didn;t evebn watch the video

you could just say trolled

Like I said, Raserei use to run around doing it without moving until people called him on his bullshit. Now he stands still and pretends he double clicks the potions when in reality everyone knows he doesnt.