UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How many dream team does it take..

Un4

Knight
How many dream team does it take..

How many dream team does it take to kill one bang bro?

looked like 7-10

Teddy

Wanderer
Re: How many dream team does it take..

You should listen how they call dumps, they use vent binds "2 1 drop." I don't know who's a worse caller, Jesse or Mico.

Un4

Knight

lol well it was 7-10 vs 4 of us

it litterally took all of them to dump to kill me, with bolas swinging and all, i had one healer towards the end and everyone got away, but i guess they were dead set on killing me after i killed dark 1v1 last night

Lynyrd

Knight

Too_Eazzy;1432059 said:
You should listen how they call dumps, they use vent binds "2 1 drop." I don't know who's a worse caller, Jesse or Mico.

is that really all that strange?

A Walrus

Wanderer

i think its more that their intention is to get people to make threads like this. DT exists to make people rage and make threads

Un4

Knight

im not raging, i thought it was funny they chased me from vesper gy to tessas to minoc and i missed my gate by a tile lol. and almost lived through the dump and ran more

Stides40oz

Knight

Un4;1432126 said:
im not raging, i thought it was funny they chased me from vesper gy to tessas to minoc and i missed my gate by a tile lol. and almost lived through the dump and ran more

hahaha look at the rager... *MISSION ACCOMPLISHED*
MOVE OUT TEAM

Teddy

Wanderer

You adjust your call according to latency. And don't use vent if it lags, other programs out there. You are relying on a tool.

Marbelou

Knight

Too_Eazzy;1432180 said:
You adjust your call according to latency. And don't use vent if it lags, other programs out there. You are relying on a tool.

If theres one guy in australia one in europe and one in us.... you cant adjust ur call to synch with everyone, thats why u use binds.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Marbelou;1432200 said:
If theres one guy in australia one in europe and one in us.... you cant adjust ur call to synch with everyone, thats why u use binds.

We manage is just fine.

Binds are for scrubs.

A Walrus;1432122 said:
i think its more that their intention is to get people to make threads like this. DT exists to make people rage and make threads

lol, uve got it right.