UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How rich is rich?

Lord Fire

Wanderer
How rich is rich?

So what do you consider rich? Having over a million gold? Having over 10 million gold? 100 million gold?

What does the richest person on this server have?

Hmmm?

Re: How rich is rich?

depends, some people have rare items, others just have alot of gold/supplies.

having a mil isnt really considered rich, honestly having 10mil really isnt even rich on this server.

timme

Wanderer

depends on who you ask and your definition of rich.

for me rich is when i can buy anything i need without having to think about it, and for supplies/houses thats around 10-20mil.

flawful-

Wanderer

You don't have to have gold to be rich. You can have everything you need (regs/kegs) which takes money lol but after you have them you're rich :)

Rich doesn't have to necessarily be in gold. You can be rich in rares and real estate as well. I would say you're rich when you have everything you need to function in every aspect of your playing style. When you can do whatever it is you enjoy doing without worrying about what you spend. Everyone's "rich" level is different.

awbs

Knight

I got a nice house, a nice bonded mare, no cash and fuck all regs.

Im rich as all hell.

wkstrm

Lord

1 mill is nothing, 10 mill is easy living. 100 mill, that's rich.

owning a lot of rares and houses in good locations, supplies/resources and such things is alo beeing rich.

I got 10 mills, rares worth another 5-6 mills I guess, I'm on the path of becoming rich :D

wkstrm

Lord

Mythia Jhengli;1522579 said:
Rich doesn't have to necessarily be in gold. You can be rich in rares and real estate as well. I would say you're rich when you have everything you need to function in every aspect of your playing style. When you can do whatever it is you enjoy doing without worrying about what you spend. Everyone's "rich" level is different.

I'd say this is the best explanation really, but I think people consider beeing rich the same thing as having tons of gold icking in your bankbox.

I agree. My level is when I have to create an alternate character just to store all the million checks, though. :lol:

wkstrm

Lord

Black Thunder;1522593 said:
I agree. My level is when I have to create an alternate character just to store all the million checks, though. :lol:

I guess that will take yet another year for you? :D

awbs

Knight

Yup.

euphorbia;1522590 said:
1 mill is nothing, 10 mill is easy living. 100 mill, that's rich.

owning a lot of rares and houses in good locations, supplies/resources and such things is alo beeing rich.

I got 10 mills, rares worth another 5-6 mills I guess, I'm on the path of becoming rich :D

dont worry nigga, u is rich tbh :)

wkstrm

Lord

JesseJane;1522598 said:
dont worry nigga, u is rich tbh :)

hahahah... not even close.
but one day I will be...

*sings*
Rising up
He's bac on the street...

awbs

Knight

euphorbia;1522600 said:
hahahah... not even close.
but one day I will be...

C'mon man...
I had a check for 700k and I felt dizzy. You must be delirious!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air.

Anyhow, a lot of people are becoming rich now, but relative to the actual population of nameless newbies or people that just live life in solotude, we're still a minority. It's cool by me, though. ;)

As far as rich goes, id say its when you have everything you could possibly want in game, enough gold for anything new, rediculously large amounts of supplies, a retardted big pile of mill checks and find your self bansitting b/c you find no reward in bods realestate or idocs. Imo thats gotta suck

Or when your networth, valued at $25 per mill is enough to payoff your house ,buy 2 new cars a yacht, and some land in flordia or something