UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to "Hack" UO Music

Re: How to "Hack" UO Music

dbesser;126552 said:
-You can replace music files with as many different combinations of music as you want. For example, If I wanted 3-4 different songs for War mode instead of just the Blood Rave from the first Blade movie, I could put in some Elton John or some other music in addition to the Blood Rave. Then I might hear Blood Rave or Elton John while I'm hitting things.

FYI this "blood rave" song u refer to is called confusion [pump panel reconstruction mix]. Best dance track to be in a movie evar! I picked up the blade sound track CD just for that track, but that was years ago.....

great tips for the music, but didn't psz post something like this in the off-topic section?

my fix for UO music is to simply setup playlists for what I'm doing in game. If I'm pvpin, I'll play some hard-core tribal thump. or perhaps a NIN montage. If I'm just chillin in gaunt or macroin, I'll just let it shuffle through my whole playlist of music. which includes a wide variety....

but that just me....

rrooaann

Wanderer

hahaha, i finally got rid of that old music. and i replaced it all with music from final fantasy X and i moded each song so it loops and plays like it would normally :D . thanks for the post.

Zither Dane

Wanderer

Nightmare on Elf Street;266788 said:
Hey, lookit what I found...

http://ultima.dor-lomin.com/musicarchive/uo/

all in mp3 format from what I've checked out. geeze, brings back memories ^.^

I would have ripped the original midis myself but I can't locate my pre-t2a CD (which I'm rather upset about...) so no mega upload zip file or anything. (for now)

TY for that.... brings back way alot of memories before malas/ish/tokuno was around :) I allmost cried.... :) Man.... Alot of memories to remeber... :)

dolorez

Wanderer

or; you can also like turn off all uo sounds. open winamp, and press play.
you h4xx0rs. ;]

and maybe one day.. people all over the world.. in dark internet forums, will finally post about music no one has ever heard of.. passionate, true music.
who cares about blade's dance song anyway.

2006-03-24 Harry Klein Club - Martin Landsky & DJ Domenic DAgnelli Part 1