UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to 'kick' explode pots using Razor.

Re: How to 'kick' explode pots using Razor.

WaRgAzM;1826515 said:
Ever notice the only people people who pot kick are alchy's themsevles. With that being said that macro means nothing. Only because there is no garentee that the potion being thrown will be the one the picked up.

you can always do use last item... so it will throw the potion you picked up since it will be the last item used.

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1826583 said:
you can always do use last item... so it will throw the potion you picked up since it will be the last item used.

lol probably wat raseri does and claims to do it all by hand

Sammich

Wanderer

-Notorious-;1826642 said:

No one who is the least bit of efficient on the field kicks pots by hand. Impossible.

Sammich;1826800 said:
No one who is the least bit of efficient on the field kicks pots by hand. Impossible.

did i once say he kicked pots on field?
read again

Sprint-

Wanderer

-Notorious-;1826642 said:

Not quite.

Notice every time I'm pot kicking I'm not moving and I'm facing the same direction? I'm double clicking in front of my feet, genious.

I swear, people on this shard are fucking retarded, maybe I'll upload a fraps of me pot kicking tonight.. takes so long though :S