UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how to make golems

how to make golems

i have the power crystals and the clockwork assembly and the bronze ingots and i have a gm tinker but i dont have the option to make it so do i need a special tool to make it or do i need to buy some kind of book to learn the skill first sorta like glass blowing or granite working? and if so where do i learn it from?

Re: how to make golems

well i just got a all the parts i needed and i got them from someone with a golem, i just thought it be cool to own one

Beradule

Wanderer

It's been so so long since I made one of those on retail.

As far as I remember, it isn't in the crafting menu at all. You just have to dbl click some parts an target this an that and the final assemble creates a golem. So I guess clockwork assembly then target ingots, then target crystal?

Something like that. Like someone else mentioned though, you might not even be able to craft them anymore.

*Check this*

Creating a Golem
Tinkers can also create a special "pet" called a golem that can be transferred to other players. In essence, a golem is an amalgamation of machination and magic. They are created much like any other tinkered object by using various parts and tools; however, they will also follow pet commands.

In order to create a golem, you will need to be at least a Journeyman Tinker (60 tinkering skill), and you will need the following components:

* A clockwork assembly kit
* A power crystal
* 50 iron ingots
* 50 bronze ingots
* 5 gears

To create the golem, double-click on the clockwork assembly kit. If you have the required components, a golem will appear beside your character. If you are missing any of the components, you will receive a message that will inform you of which component(s) you need.

A golem's strength is dependent on the skill of its creator. By using the Arms Lore skill on a golem, you can get an idea of the skill level of the Tinker that created it.

Skill Arms Lore Message
Grandmaster This golem was created by a tinker of extraordinary skill.
Master This golem was created by a tinker of superior skill.
Adept This golem was created by a tinker of great skill.
Expert This golem was created by a tinker of fair skill.
Journeyman This golem was created by a tinker of some skill.

Healing Golems
Golems can be healed by their owners, but not by the usual methods (bandages or magic). In order to heal a golem, you must be within 2 tiles of the golem, and have tinker tools and ingots in your backpack. Then, to heal, double-click on the tinker tools, choose the "Repair" option from the menu, and then target the golem you wish to heal. As you heal the golem, the ingots in your backpack will be used.

Golem Decay
A tinkered golem will begin to decay if its owner is hidden, dead, too far away (10 tiles), or is not online for two hours straight. To prevent this from happening, you can stable your golem with an animal trainer like any other pet.

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

Wow thats cool. I always wanted to have one of those.. but didn't want to pay the high price tag for one. Ever see one in battle?

well i just saw 1 today and they prety cool but not tough , they are about as tough as beetle but are very slow

IT LIVES

Re: IT LIVES

i never thought it was possible to make one of these guys again but after a long time serching for parts and how too's i finally got it

Tailoreta

Wanderer
Re: IT LIVES

They've been around for a while. They changed the spawns though and for the longest time there was only 1 spot you could get the last parts you needed.

Tailoreta

Wanderer

golems aren't animals and i'm pretty sure you cant bond them they're weak as and take up something like 5/4 slots.

Out of 2 threads, i have created a golem thread. IT LIVES! YES!... yeah, w/e

Threads, "IT LIVES" & "how to make a golem", merged.

beelzebub

Knight

Punkers Slave;1590748 said:
Out of 2 threads, i have created a golem thread. IT LIVES! YES!... yeah, w/e

Threads, "IT LIVES" & "how to make a golem", merged.

are you drunker than me, or am i just superbly drunk? i have no clue wtf ur trying to say there rofl.

:D

beelzebub;1590755 said:
are you drunker than me, or am i just superbly drunk? i have no clue wtf ur trying to say there rofl.

:D

No, you're just superbly drunk, shocker shocker. lol.

I used to fight elder gazers with my golem on Pacific. If Byrdman is right about the high magic resist, this could still be a pretty good use of your golem. Maybe?