UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how to quit

mofu

Page
how to quit

how do u quit a faction ? i joined CoM for gain skill. but when i go back to the faction stone it's say my faction dont own this city ? so i can't quit until i my faction got the factiob back ?

mofu

Page
Re: how to quit

to quit it's faction town stone of magincia ? it's just few step north from the sign up stone right ? i clicked and it said the faction don't own the town

New Deity

Wanderer

uninstall, start a bonfire and put your uo cd in it. if you downloaded it, put ur modem or internet cable in there aswell.

Sundoom

Sorceror

New Deity;592403 said:
uninstall, start a bonfire and put your uo cd in it. if you downloaded it, put ur modem or internet cable in there aswell.

i tried that, i just ended up spending 1k on new equipment and dled everything again.

dinin25

Sorceror

alt-f4 is a temp fix. To help with the actual uo addiction, go down to the corner of5th and mlk dr, talk to a guy named Coco. Tell him you got bout 80$, he'll take care of ya.