UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to work Chivalry

Baggy

Wanderer
How to work Chivalry

it took me about 10-11hrs of macroing to go from 50-110. I used a non medable LRC suit thx to KRONDOR(happy sucker :p) so med went slower but it costed me no tithe points. I also had gm med and focus. Im sure you could work it a bit differently but i found this to give really nice gains. Enjoy...

0-high 30s buy in luna
30s-50 concentrate weapon
50-65 Divine Fury
65-88 Enemy of One
88-104.6 Holy Light
104.6-120 Noble Sacrifice

Banana

Wanderer
Re: How to work Chivalry

Yellek said:
How much does it cost in tithing points to GM Chivalry from around 50?

Might be worth investing in an LRC suit or atleast some LRC. You can always re-sell it if you don't need it afterwards.

Thanks for the guide I was actually looking for something like this.

You will need around 30 tithing points + a 100% lrc suit to continue to cast chivalry spells. Last time I checked, you need to have AT least enough tithing points to cast a spell. LRC will make it so that your tithing points don't get used up, but you still need to have the base amount needed to cast.

talshar

Wanderer

Ok, pardon my newbness, but what is an LRC suit and where can I get my hands on one?

Yellek said:
Ok, pardon my newbness, but what is an LRC suit and where can I get my hands on one?

an lrc suit is an arour which has the lowere reagent cos property on it. at 100% lrc (lower reagent cost) you will nt use up reagents or tithing points when you use a spell. this helps training skills like chivalry and magery sicne it will become much cheaper.

lrc armour drops off monsters like regular loot

Banana said:
Might be worth investing in an LRC suit or atleast some LRC. You can always re-sell it if you don't need it afterwards.

Or just throw it on your mule, an LRC suit is always handy.

Yea thanks for the advice people..i'm in the same predicament but now i know b/c my chiv is at like 55 and now im gunna get a LRC suit cause my friends allways in the gaunlet and allways find lrc equipment so i'm gunna get my hands on one. I hate having to pay teithering points i spend about 2k a day for teithering points and I use it up so quickly.

Zither Dane

Wanderer

a full nonmed one wud cost about 10k now a med on the other hand....... 30k? but still its way worth it in the long run i have 77.8 chivary and id say ive used up 100k+ on tithing points :D mainly because i didnt know you could wear L.R.C to cast spells thanks for that hint guys and i hope my adive to you all helps aswell :)

gimmeAlighter;330320 said:
ive got an 86% LRC suit and its still taking the full amount of tithe points away..

you ned 100% lrc for chivalry, otherwise you will still use tithing points occasionally