UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Howl & New Diety's Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galder1

Sorceror
Re: Howl & New Diety's Debates

Cause i ve taken part in starting this thread i demand my place in the new video hit...
Btw ginger girls are aweeesome. Natural gingers can do amazing things with their feet in all sort of situations :cool:

Howl

Sorceror

True that.

I apologise for calling Jacek a paedophile, I didn't realise it would bother him = /

Can we get a LL on this thread or something?

Gensinc

Sorceror

Howl's the name. Ganking, speedhacking, bolaing, macroing, house-hiding, multiclienting, EUOing, chugging, glitching and scamming's the game.

you sound like a sack of shit

"say what you mean, mean what you say, not the opposite" - words of wisdom

Howl

Sorceror

Gensinc;761739 said:
Howl's the name. Ganking, speedhacking, bolaing, macroing, house-hiding, multiclienting, EUOing, chugging, glitching and scamming's the game.

you sound like a sack of shit

"say what you mean, mean what you say, not the opposite" - words of wisdom

That neither hurt nor was it humorous in the slightest. Fail.

New Deity

Wanderer

i agree with howl, getting a lame ass quote from a movie you saw in the 90s will not light this thread with the fire of laughter. get ur head outta your ass and come up with something new galder :/

Status
Not open for further replies.