UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How's the server?

cazec274

Sorceror
Me and some buddies are looking to try something new and this seems to have decent population.

Hows the pvp? Is it active and easy to find?

How's the skillgain?

Is Sallos allowed?

Maloskies

Squire
Pvp can be fun here, it's a different style though for sure. Heavily scripted and automated and focused more around group fighting, there's still a skill gap between skilled and shitty players, but it's much smaller here. You need to have close to 150 hp and a lot of DCI to survive most fights with the automated heartwood quest here making archers really strong. Pvp is active though, Britain gate is where field fighting happens, then at dungeon spawns and t2a spawns, the spawns are all watched by automated bots or checked often.

Skill gain is awesome, you can train a pvper in a day or two.

As mb said, sallos is not allowed, but you can customize your client with fiddler etc, not nearly as awesome as sallos, but you can make it a lot smoother.

If you need help getting into pvp and getting suited, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

zulu2401

Squire
Scripts are easily obtainable.

Pvp skill is unseen.

Afking is everywhere.

House-fighting is the new meta.

Steam is a must.

Shit rolls downhill...
Agreed. Constant lag spikes server side and absence of staff presence enforcing rules also makes it a fuckin free for all. Come join and do your worst as I'm confident they won't catch you. :)
They do enjoy a good forums ban though haha

The Priest

Wanderer
Agreed. Constant lag spikes server side and absence of staff presence enforcing rules also makes it a fuckin free for all. Come join and do your worst as I'm confident they won't catch you. :)
They do enjoy a good forums ban though haha

Mitzlplik

Traveler
Lol @ this server.

No staff,no enforced rules. Free for all automated game play in every aspect of the game. If you want to afk monster hunt,afk resource gather and sit your fat ass back and watch the game being played by several scripts and automation while preaching on how skilled you are,this is the server for you.

Disregard anything you read about rules and just assume there is no devs. Log in and further fuck up this shard,like the Demise elite has been and is doing daily.

Or do yourself a favor and go sumwhere else that actually has staff interaction and repercussions for breaking the rules and has the occasional update or event and new items added here and there.

I personally wish I wouldnt having wasted money or time here. Its a lawless shit slide that leads to nothing but disappointment and regret.

Lol @ this server.

No staff,no enforced rules. Free for all automated game play in every aspect of the game. If you want to afk monster hunt,afk resource gather and sit your fat ass back and watch the game being played by several scripts and automation while preaching on how skilled you are,this is the server for you.

Disregard anything you read about rules and just assume there is no devs. Log in and further fuck up this shard,like the Demise elite has been and is doing daily.

Or do yourself a favor and go sumwhere else that actually has staff interaction and repercussions for breaking the rules and has the occasional update or event and new items added here and there.

I personally wish I wouldnt having wasted money or time here. Its a lawless shit slide that leads to nothing but disappointment and regret.