UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~*~ HUGE Rare/High End Deco Sale ~*~

I'm content with prices of these items: 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, and 13. I will end bids on these items at 8:00 pm eastern today (in roughly one hour) to give everyone who has been making offers on them a chance.

I will hunt you down Roslyn! How dare you sell something out from underneath me!

(just kidding, no worries)

P.S. - I am looking for full bookcase deco, as well as some of the Halloween deco items. Happen to know a wholesaler?

Sorry just now saw this, Marshall fucks up my alerts sometimes. I actually just came across some pixies I have. I knew I had more but couldnt find them in his unorganized keep. Also have both suits of armor, etc. Basically everything else missing from that list. I'm looking for a bookcase, too. I have no idea where those came from. Theres one at Runes Galore for 4kk.

Whatever98

Squire
yeah but they're 1 of the 2 most prized items, dragon head and bookcase, the display case is close to top too.
also now the archery butt will be too

so the best items are like 4kk, the worst are like 750k; it's a gamble when you roll

also depends on supply:demand, and people tend to get more than 1 bookcase to make libraries and things, so the supply is a bit low compared to ones like dragon head and display case

right now the prices will fluctuate hugely depending on who you buy it off, so best to keep shopping around and try to get one for 2.5

yeah but they're 1 of the 2 most prized items, dragon head and bookcase, the display case is close to top too.
also now the archery butt will be too

so the best items are like 4kk, the worst are like 750k; it's a gamble when you roll

also depends on supply:demand, and people tend to get more than 1 bookcase to make libraries and things, so the supply is a bit low compared to ones like dragon head and display case

right now the prices will fluctuate hugely depending on who you buy it off, so best to keep shopping around and try to get one for 2.5

True dat.