UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hw kits

Boy-247

Wanderer
seems like they dropped the drop rate guessing the price should be going up as well? Gonna start selling mine for 1 million.

Big D

Traveler
If the heart wood was monitored more it would increase in price significantly considering they would actually have to do the quest instead of auto-pilot? yiu would be looking at 2kk like a barb kit.

Diripio

Traveler
Anyone notice a change in the drop rate or they just getting tossed in the trash? I have been running approximately the same number of hours per day and days per week . I am getting half of what I used to be getting. Noticed the decline late June early July .

rhasce

Sorceror
Yep big change in drop It has been 4 days for me, problem is is humanly impossible to get one if drop rate drop, one is trying to obey the rules, but there is no way I can be a week in front of the screen watching it and getting nothing at all or maybe just 1 HW, this is very hard, I hardly go afk and if I do I stop the script Im pretty good about that, but now it has just become impossible if you are trying to follow the rules, price should be at least 2kk minimum, at this point I'm never selling one again, it is better to see if you can craft something useful, or waste it which hurts so much lol.

Last edited:
im getting about the same drop rate....if i run for 16 hours a day 4 people i get about 6-14 sucks being near a computer for that time though so i dont do often anymore

Bod's are easier to do as well takes longer to make the right log in script but you can have 20 characters collecting bods and get resets that sell for 1kk per 500 and you also get hammers which can be worth more. Its almost impossible to get caught cause ur character logs in for 20 seconds maybe during this time. Thats why your richest people trade barbed kits and hammers cause they dont get caught scripting. Then they actually sit there to fill all the bods with scripting which takes minimal time. Turn it in and you already know what your going to get :)