UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid armor can now be redeemed (also coin vendor is up)

crikey

Sorceror
The black orc mask is sorta, kiinda neat I guess @_@
Woulda been cooler if it was pure black IMO

Hopefully some neat items are added next week. The 1210 hue is not very attractive IMO

Maybe add some hair dyes. I need to get me hands on some pure BLACK hairdye

i like it but if they have the 225 might as well have a 7x skill ball that only allows pvp skills tbh :p that be nifty. ( of course you'd have to manually do alchy since its not tech a pvp skill )

lol, 4 CBDs per Hybrid plate piece. Not only was the market value of Hybrid plate completely ignored and destroyed, but they actually managed to make the Hybrid coins worth LESS THAN THE ORIGINAL EMBLEMS. Bravo, boys; you performed exactly as expected.
I don't see how people can't comprehend that most of the value you paid for should have been used up by the pure fact of being able to own it/use it. You should have saw a RED flag soon as a blessed rare item became a pvp item. If you couldn't see it being fixed on a server such as this, then I am not sure what to tell you.
I will agree that the rewards are a joke though! It is comical that rewards = things you can get on the donation page. I would literally just keep it at deco imo.

My suggestion was to unbless it and add 1/2 dex loss. That way you would be able to use it in tournaments. The only factor imo was that it was blessed, which meant someone would have a hotkey to instnatly drop their armor (while they ran away) as soon as the system message hit about damage. What is 1 life vs 20million item?

MelodyTFA

Squire
None of this items can be used to kill shadow dragons with a warrior. What im gonna Half apron the dragon to death? PVP is dead, Can't get a poker game going, economy is dead ( since we dont have pulp or folken pumping gold in it anymore) and now there is no fun way to PVM.............ALL KILL ALL KILL ALL KILL............WOW Thats fun

None of this items can be used to kill shadow dragons with a warrior. What im gonna Half apron the dragon to death? PVP is dead, Can't get a poker game going, economy is dead ( since we dont have pulp or folken pumping gold in it anymore) and now there is no fun way to PVM.............ALL KILL ALL KILL ALL KILL............WOW Thats fun
Aw shucks, guess you're just going to have to leave the shard and never post on the forums again. How will we ever get by without you? I mean the only thing that kept me here, was certainly an over priced vendor mall and your always delightful and insightful posts.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I'll agree with melody that Hybrid plate was fun to mess around with dexing some mobs dexxers historically have no business dexin.

I'll agree with viz that hybrid plate had little to no effect on pvp other than perception.

Last edited:
** try to find the post where ryan called you all retarted for spending 100 mill per piece to begin with***

and i love how melody and jennifer only like each others posts... clearly the same person.

MelodyTFA

Squire
** try to find the post where ryan called you all retarted for spending 100 mill per piece to begin with***

and i love how melody and jennifer only like each others posts... clearly the same person.
Of course, and I play with a mouse in each hands to control both chars, thats how good i am, il give you a semi rare for your incredible insight,