UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid armor can now be redeemed (also coin vendor is up)

crikey

Sorceror
Does anyone know amtothepm in real life? Is he literally mentally impaired? I don't want to be insulting the intelligence of someone who actually has a metal plate in his head.
uonewbs does :)
A tank mage will never kill a remotely skilled dexxer; I imagine I could kill any tank mage while completely naked (except perhaps an archer), let alone with Hybrid plate. There's a reason that no one plays the template, and it's not because Hybrid plate was just so darn good.
I have to agree with you Vizeroth

out of any possible opposing template,the tank is the only one I never have doubts about being able to win
If UO was rock paper scissors, tank mage would be scissors, alchy dexxer would be ASTEROID

MelodyTFA

Squire
Tank mage stopped being good 7-8 years ago when people started using wands, scrypts for pots, and basicly when it became more 2 vs 2 1 vs 1, In the day everyone had inscript mages so thats why a tank mage was good because you could harasse the guy with your wep when you ran out of mana .The rare dexter out there didnt always have pot macros and would get sync with by 2 tank mage, the wep being more a distraction then actualy usefull against them.

MelodyTFA

Squire
How about addding some Blessed Blue plate armor to donation store, armor would have normal plate AR, Same Dex Penalty as shitty normal plate, AND low durability...........Lets call it Unhybrid armor