UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hybrid armor

crikey

Sorceror
Thinking of selling some pieces to get money for a new house and new stock, as i have absolutely nothing.
What price range do:

Hybrid plate helmet
Hybrid plate gloves
Hybrid female plate chest

Sell for?

Thanks

crikey

Sorceror
You guys rock <3 thank you

I'll be on THIS WEEK

same, i can hook you up with an 18x18
Believe it or not Ive never owned a house that large XD

Had a house right outside Trinny main gate that "deathToYou" gave to me when I was a newborn newb first month here. It was bigger then a 7x7, but not by much. Never gave it up

Turned it into a trap house. Lured many a mare there. I dont think he had that in mind when he donated it to me XD

Uomvp had hooked me uo with one close to 18x18. Was my main base

Looked on youtube to see if it was in any IDOC vidS, but no luck. Guess it wasnt flashy enough :(

Tobias

Sorceror
You guys rock <3 thank you

I'll be on THIS WEEK

Believe it or not Ive never owned a house that large XD

Had a house right outside Trinny main gate that "deathToYou" gave to me when I was a newborn newb first month here. It was bigger then a 7x7, but not by much. Never gave it up

Turned it into a trap house. Lured many a mare there. I dont think he had that in mind when he donated it to me XD

Uomvp had hooked me uo with one close to 18x18. Was my main base

Looked on youtube to see if it was in any IDOC vidS, but no luck. Guess it wasnt flashy enough :(

I got a 18x17 on Ice, you can have for free!