UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Poker Championship

mheiskal

Wanderer
Re: Hybrid Poker Championship

Count me in too but are there any other tournament details that anyone knows of changing blinds etc .. .

Van Dam

Sorceror

as long as people cant buy in with 2 mil and shit =< its rough me bneing broke as fuck with usually 100k and everoyn else having mils and dont give a fuck about losin it wich kinda takes away from strategy. but when and where and whats buy in and how do i sign up

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

Van Dam said:
as long as people cant buy in with 2 mil and shit =< its rough me bneing broke as fuck with usually 100k and everoyn else having mils and dont give a fuck about losin it wich kinda takes away from strategy. but when and where and whats buy in and how do i sign up

id guess the tourny would be elimination single buyings for the same ammount as all texas holdem tournys are..

i'd liek to see a large buyin around 500-1 mil tbh, with a 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th place
50+ people at 1 mil a pop 50 mil

1st place 25 mil
2nd 10 mil
3rd 5 mil
4th 5 mil
5th 5 mil

kinda like that adjust winnings however you see fit but have multiple placers.

Van Dam

Sorceror

i would never be able to afford taht shit lol id have to seel everything i owned plus my house lol that wouldnt be cool =(

jmaster

Sorceror

Osmo-hybrid said:
id guess the tourny would be elimination single buyings for the same ammount as all texas holdem tournys are..

i'd liek to see a large buyin around 500-1 mil tbh, with a 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th place
50+ people at 1 mil a pop 50 mil

1st place 25 mil
2nd 10 mil
3rd 5 mil
4th 5 mil
5th 5 mil

kinda like that adjust winnings however you see fit but have multiple placers.
sadly, not everyone has 500- 1 mil to just toss away on a tourny there budd.

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

jizzmaster said:
sadly, not everyone has 500- 1 mil to just toss away on a tourny there budd.

risk vs reward. have 2 tournys then 1 with a 100k buy in for the poor ass fucks and a high roller 500-1 mil tourny for us