UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid PVP League!

Jayooo

Wanderer
Re: Hybrid PVP League!

elohdee;1996571 said:
It's fact, not opinion. You once begged to join my guild, get off me.
I also took the time to help you out with a few simple spelling mistakes in that quote, see the underlined text.

At the very least, try not to make so many mistakes next time you try to sound half-way intelligent. We the people you push your pseudo-intelligence onto, know better.

I knew that was you peepin' in my window boy.

You'll always be a second-rate trammy. How's it feel to not even be able to comprehend a 12 year old game's pvp mechanics.

Tell your wife I said hi.... ha.

i dont know anyone here but.. dont pick at grammer when you fail to follow it yourself haha and dont go pickin apart my post i dont post with perfect grammer theres no grades for uogamers.com

oh and your comma placement... :(

Jayooo

Wanderer

elohdee;1997424 said:
For four years, I lead the most successful pvp guild this shard has ever seen. I spoke, my men listened. I did, my men followed.

For four years my guild flawlessly demolished every guild on this shard.

Until one day, a fellow player, a friend, created an alternate client to battle my guild, to defeat my guild.

Though one sometimes doesn't see how short-term victory is in the end long-term defeat. We rose above, we faced the odds, and we destroyed, cheaters.

These variables all show one thing. My leadership was unrivaled.
I made those around me excel, something you could never do.

Again with the pseudo-intelligence, knock it off man. It will never hide the fact that you were, are, and always will be nothing more than mere pond scum.

lol really? thats mad funny.. thats like somethin you'd see in a book bout alexander the great or somethin, except he actually conquered shit were just playing a game that has no bearing on real life once you logout

elohdee

Knight

Jayooo;1997702 said:
i dont know anyone here but.. dont pick at grammer when you fail to follow it yourself haha and dont go pickin apart my post i dont post with perfect grammer theres no grades for uogamers.com

oh and your comma placement... :(

First and foremost, I have never once attacked his grammar.

I have however made minor spelling adjustments for him.

Which you also are in need of. grammer Haha.

I will now learn you on the subject, spelling mistakes ARE NOT grammar mistakes.

2v1 and still you get sat down. Suck it.

elohdee

Knight

Jayooo;1997705 said:
lol really? thats mad funny.. thats like somethin you'd see in a book bout alexander the great or somethin, except he actually conquered shit were just playing a game that has no bearing on real life once you logout

This forum has no bearing on real life, nor does the subject at hand. So why would you even bring it up? Are you that retarded?

However, in such a case, I am the Alexander of UO, since you want to compare and all.

Quit grasping for straws, you'll never achieve my level.

kakaka-

Wanderer

elohdee;1997424 said:
Right, and you are entitled to your opinion no matter how incorrect it may be.

Aye, because you're not correctly using it. Stop trying to use your pseudo-intelligence fool.

You know what a fact is?

I don't even need to begin to think that I'm the best. I know.

You teach me? Surely you jest.

Let's take some variables.

For four years, I lead the most successful pvp guild this shard has ever seen. I spoke, my men listened. I did, my men followed.

For four years my guild flawlessly demolished every guild on this shard.

Until one day, a fellow player, a friend, created an alternate client to battle my guild, to defeat my guild.

Though one sometimes doesn't see how short-term victory is in the end long-term defeat. We rose above, we faced the odds, and we destroyed, cheaters.

These variables all show one thing. My leadership was unrivaled.
I made those around me excel, something you could never do.

Again with the pseudo-intelligence, knock it off man. It will never hide the fact that you were, are, and always will be nothing more than mere pond scum.

This my good friend, is by definition, an opinion.
My glorious leadership skill, is a characteristic you could only dream of having.

You're so easy of a target that you grow boring to me. Might want to go hire Flipper, he can teach you some real clever stuff. He's not cheap though, trust me.

Now I'd like to think of plenty more pseudo-intelligent like things to say, but I grow tired.

Till next we meet. :tounge:

-lod

If your opinion is that you made your team better your dead wrong. You have always bought

your guildmates whether you see it or not. You truly need to think a bit more reflectivly in order

to obtain the logic acadamia accepts. Get published or move over junky, I will always be what

you want to be. Your effort doesn't quantify your skill. Perhaps we graded you on effort in high

school, however in the world you thrive to neglect to exist in, it is all about intuition. Good luck

with your life, however with your arrogance you may never be accepted.

Your views seem abstract. Your writing seems as if your proud of putting in so much effort on a

video game. If you want your views specified as only an Ultima Online skill then you may want

to revise your previous statements. Just because this society you attempt to control

accepts you doesn't quantify your very own psuedo-intelligence.

kakaka-;1998261 said:
If your opinion is that you made your team better your dead wrong. You have always bought

your guildmates whether you see it or not. You truly need to think a bit more reflectivly in order

to obtain the logic acadamia accepts. Get published or move over junky, I will always be what

you want to be. Your effort doesn't quantify your skill. Perhaps we graded you on effort in high

school, however in the world you thrive to neglect to exist in, it is all about intuition. Good luck

Your views seem abstract. Your writing seems as if your proud of putting in so much effort on a

video game. If you want your views specified as only an Ultima Online skill then you may want

to revise your previous statements. Just because this society you attempt to control

don't even try to talk about pseudointelligence. the microsoft word thesaurus only serves to make your writing come across stilted.

elohdee

Knight

kakaka-;1998261 said:

lmao.