UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid PVP League!

Sheivan01

Knight
Re: Hybrid PVP League!

Meh, there was a huge lack of interest on both sides, I managed to set up teams but a bunch of "leaders" backed up and the ones who thought they had good leadership didnt even add most of their members to the stone..

For my part, I did my part, school started, bunch of IRL stuff happening, I also started playing darkfall and Im going to gym (Losing 120 pounds is more important than a PVP league no?)

if someone wants to take over, go ahead and good luck having to deal with a bunch of retards with "leadership" skills

jessen13

Sorceror

Yea, it woulda been fun.

You're old enough and should have developed some sort of time management skills. A lot of people here work full-time, goto gym for 2 hours a day, do real life shit and still find time to enjoy uo. You are so busy, yet still find time to respond to lik 20 threads a day.

Sheivan01

Knight

jessen13;1992562 said:
Yea, it woulda been fun.

You're old enough and should have developed some sort of time management skills. A lot of people here work full-time, goto gym for 2 hours a day, do real life shit and still find time to enjoy uo. You are so busy, yet still find time to respond to lik 20 threads a day.

responding random crap x20 is like 5 minutes

And meh, I did my part, if the leaders werent interested enough to do their job, not really my problem

and I dont have much time to play UO and during that time... Id like to play with friends ;D

Sheivan01

Knight

Lafable;1992594 said:
I lol'd. Lay off the snails and frog legs.

yeah, im doing the poutine-diet

Twin_Sitees

Wanderer

Sheivan01;1992600 said:
yeah, im doing the poutine-diet

You know, I heard about poutine, french fries, gravy, cheese, I was like oh shi that sounds delicious.

I should've known you fucking savage French barbarians wouldn't even have the decency to MELT THE CHEESE ALL THE WAY JESUS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

kakaka-

Wanderer

Sheivan01;1992536 said:
Meh, there was a huge lack of interest on both sides, I managed to set up teams but a bunch of "leaders" backed up and the ones who thought they had good leadership didnt even add most of their members to the stone..

For my part, I did my part, school started, bunch of IRL stuff happening, I also started playing darkfall and Im going to gym (Losing 120 pounds is more important than a PVP league no?)

if someone wants to take over, go ahead and good luck having to deal with a bunch of retards with "leadership" skills

Leadership is a devoloped trait taught through minor schooling practices. I do not think you, nor

the "retards" have what it takes to influence people in the way you need to quantify leadership.

elohdee

Knight

kakaka-;1994011 said:
Leadership is a devoloped trait taught through minor schooling practices. I do not think you, nor

the "retards" have what it takes to influence people in the way you need to quantify leadership.

I'm the best leader this game will ever know.

Scrub.

kakaka-

Wanderer

elohdee;1994695 said:
I'm the best leader this game will ever know.

Scrub.

Your opinion, althought invalid, is well known. However, most leaders do not procede to push

arrogence on people that obviously know better. We all like pie tommy boy, you just factor in

glutany. This is why you are a large monster with nothing to show in your years;)

elohdee

Knight

Your opinion, although invalid, is well known. However, most leaders do not proceed to push arrogance on people that obviously know better. We all like pie Tommy boy, you just factor in gluttony.
It's fact, not opinion. You once begged to join my guild, get off me.
I also took the time to help you out with a few simple spelling mistakes in that quote, see the underlined text.

At the very least, try not to make so many mistakes next time you try to sound half-way intelligent. We the people you push your pseudo-intelligence onto, know better.

This is why you are a large monster with nothing to show in your years;)
I knew that was you peepin' in my window boy.

You'll always be a second-rate trammy. How's it feel to not even be able to comprehend a 12 year old game's pvp mechanics.

Tell your wife I said hi.... ha.

kakaka-

Wanderer

elohdee;1996571 said:
It's fact, not opinion. You once begged to join my guild, get off me.
I also took the time to help you out with a few simple spelling mistakes in that quote, see the underlined text.

At the very least, try not to make so many mistakes next time you try to sound half-way intelligent. We the people you push your pseudo-intelligence onto, know better.

I knew that was you peepin' in my window boy.

You'll always be a second-rate trammy. How's it feel to not even be able to comprehend a 12 year old game's pvp mechanics.

Tell your wife I said hi.... ha.

I am just stating my opinion. I agree my spelling is very far from par. You do not understand

the way I use ad hominem. However, you still tend to think that your leadership being the best

UO has ever to witness is a fact. I will not teach you why you are false in this claim, although I

do hope you look into the variables you are arrogantly declining to adjust your opinion to

before you attempt to attack me. You may validly attack my rhetoric but my philosophical

intuitions are still of existence. Don't run from the major issue.

P.S. I am glad you didn't accept me into your guild considering I had turned into a pvper that infinitely surpasses your skill level.

elohdee

Knight

I am just stating my opinion. I agree my spelling is very far from par.
Right, and you are entitled to your opinion no matter how incorrect it may be.

You do not understand the way I use ad hominem.
Aye, because you're not correctly using it. Stop trying to use your pseudo-intelligence fool.

However, you still tend to think that your leadership being the best UO has ever to witness is a fact.
You know what a fact is?

I don't even need to begin to think that I'm the best. I know.

I will not teach you why you are false in this claim, although I do hope you look into the variables you are arrogantly declining to adjust your opinion to
before you attempt to attack me.
You teach me? Surely you jest.

Let's take some variables.

For four years, I lead the most successful pvp guild this shard has ever seen. I spoke, my men listened. I did, my men followed.

For four years my guild flawlessly demolished every guild on this shard.

Until one day, a fellow player, a friend, created an alternate client to battle my guild, to defeat my guild.

Though one sometimes doesn't see how short-term victory is in the end long-term defeat. We rose above, we faced the odds, and we destroyed, cheaters.

These variables all show one thing. My leadership was unrivaled.
I made those around me excel, something you could never do.

You may validly attack my rhetoric but my philosophical intuitions are still of existence. Don't run from the major issue.
Again with the pseudo-intelligence, knock it off man. It will never hide the fact that you were, are, and always will be nothing more than mere pond scum.

P.S. I am glad you didn't accept me into your guild considering I had turned into a pvper that infinitely surpasses your skill level.

This my good friend, is by definition, an opinion.
My glorious leadership skill, is a characteristic you could only dream of having.

You're so easy of a target that you grow boring to me. Might want to go hire Flipper, he can teach you some real clever stuff. He's not cheap though, trust me.

Now I'd like to think of plenty more pseudo-intelligent like things to say, but I grow tired.

Till next we meet. :tounge:

-lod