UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hz do you really have fun playing like that?

Ilikered

Sorceror
Oh wait... if u paste smth u want me to belive in that IDIOT ? :)

for ur info it takes 30 sec to change detect with for exmp resist spells.

And anyway 2 chars on spawn = combat sittuation= illegal.

Crab Man

Squire
Oh wait... if u paste smth u want me to belive in that IDIOT ? :)

for ur info it takes 30 sec to change detect with for exmp resist spells.

And anyway 2 chars on spawn = combat sittuation= illegal.

Don't believe it, doesn't affect me none. Also, as long as I am not attacking spawn with both characters at the Exact same time or attacking spawn while I PvP I am free.

Get your facts straight before you talk dipshit.

kolbycrouch

Knight
2 characters can be in the same combat location at the same time as long as they are not simultaneously engaged in combat. This is how you can have a resser.

Ilikered

Sorceror
2 characters can be in the same combat location at the same time as long as they are not simultaneously engaged in combat. This is how you can have a resser.
Ok so if u do spawn on ur pvmer, and u have ur pvper invised on altar. Raid comes. PVM invis - PVPer engaged - FAIR ?
Ok so if u do spawn on ur pvmed and u have ur thief with detect on altar - and u just alt tab once evry 3-4 min to cast some detec fair ?

ps. prove some one that he didnt autodetec whole time.... while he was doing the spawn lol ...

ps2. Crab man u can call dipshit ur friends in rl, ur guild friends, not me cause im not either of them. Learn how too behave in comunity moron.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Me and goober have really no relationship in or out of this game. I'm just stating facts about the rules. As long as that thief isn't macroing detect, or 2 chars are doing something combat related at the same time it's legal. It's nobody's fault that you aren't doing the same thing.

Crab Man

Squire
Ok so if u do spawn on ur pvmer, and u have ur pvper invised on altar. Raid comes. PVM invis - PVPer engaged - FAIR ?
Ok so if u do spawn on ur pvmed and u have ur thief with detect on altar - and u just alt tab once evry 3-4 min to cast some detec fair ?

ps. prove some one that he didnt autodetec whole time.... while he was doing the spawn lol ...

ps2. Crab man u can call dipshit ur friends in rl, ur guild friends, not me cause im not either of them. Learn how too behave in comunity moron.

What Kolby said is how the rules work, I dont agree with it personally but thats how it goes and until the staff changes it..... well...

Also, I never did detect you jackass thats why I was never pulled into Jail :D

Moving on... Don't tell me how to act you illiterate fuck. I'll be as "immature" or "rude" as I want. Thank you :D <3

Ilikered

Sorceror
What Kolby said is how the rules work, I dont agree with it personally but thats how it goes and until the staff changes it..... well...

Also, I never did detect you jackass thats why I was never pulled into Jail :D

Moving on... Don't tell me how to act you illiterate fuck. I'll be as "immature" or "rude" as I want. Thank you :D <3
Make us a favour and grow up. If not shut the fuck up will u ?

Me and goober have really no relationship in or out of this game. I'm just stating facts about the rules. As long as that thief isn't macroing detect, or 2 chars are doing something combat related at the same time it's legal. It's nobody's fault that you aren't doing the same thing.
Isnt it a bit of avoiding the rules that u invis (u go out of combat) to alt tab ? mhm ... If the rules arent clear maybe they should be changed?

Drucilia

Knight
lol HZ's zergs in WAB aka the newby stealth archers in coon. HZ's no skills zerg tactics extend to their allies also I see.
BTW Why no HZ at ZS harrower? Thought you guys controlled fel? Ohhhh musnt have had 450 peeps online for zerg army ?
MB deserves n award for maitainning zerg pride despite all the evidence

raveX

Page
lol HZ's zergs in WAB aka the newby stealth archers in coon. HZ's no skills zerg tactics extend to their allies also I see.
BTW Why no HZ at ZS harrower? Thought you guys controlled fel? Ohhhh musnt have had 450 peeps online for zerg army ?
MB deserves n award for maitainning zerg pride despite all the evidence

Holy shit, did i just have a stroke? I recognize the words as English but I am struggling to make sense of the sentences. I know they speak English in Australia but, so...hard...to...read...

Oh wait...I am making sentences. Wheh!

Drucilla, you just had a stroke bro. Better go get that shit checked out.