UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz does it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusaderKnight

Traveler
Well I have seen some low stuff coming from hz, but this really is the cherry on top of the cake!
A friend of mine, a roleplayer at heart, got offered a few low level treasure maps at luna bank....(probably hz agents in disguise)

Thing is they were all for felluca... Now I shit you not, first day ever in the shard, fellucan side, he get's ganked by 7 hz and they dry loot his regs and gold and cut up his head like he was a prized fighter.

It's funny because it only took me and another pvper friend to show for all of them to run away with their tail between their legs...

I bet they would camp new heaven if they could, thanks a lot hz.... not

They ruin the gameplay for everyone by spewing nothing but toxic filth into the air and contaminating everyones happiness.

The best you can do is to gear up, learn how to fight, and get some revenge.

Hz undoubtedly is favored by staff, finding people hidden out in the middle of nowhere, 150 screens away from any player. They run up and reveal without fail.

I will refuse to EVER play with HZ. I would rather throw down my gear and quit, because I would not spend my time making good people's gameplay miserable.

I proudly stand up against Hz tyranny and fight for plausable gameplay. Pvp should be respectful in all ways, not resulting into personal attacks and the ruin of People's gaming experience.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
[...]Moron.
[...]Quit being such an idiotic moron[...]
Bro do you even lift
moron
Well I have seen some low stuff coming from hz, but this really is the cherry on top of the cake!
A friend of mine, a roleplayer at heart, got offered a few low level treasure maps at luna bank....(probably hz agents in disguise)

Thing is they were all for felluca... Now I shit you not, first day ever in the shard, fellucan side, he get's ganked by 7 hz and they dry loot his regs and gold and cut up his head like he was a prized fighter.

It's funny because it only took me and another pvper friend to show for all of them to run away with their tail between their legs...

I bet they would camp new heaven if they could, thanks a lot hz.... not

mantoras

mantorras

Sorceror

Paweu

Traveler
Gank New players its best they can do. So make a pvp Training for anyone who dont know maybe ? Start somethink like a newbie pvp.. I would join Too. I Play on demise some Time and still dont know How pvp.

Really? You GMs really don't like it when i say a comment towards Hz, and you alter my message to say something else.

Get real homies.

... I proudly stand up against Hz tyranny and fight for plausable gameplay. Pvp should be respectful in all ways, not resulting into personal attacks and the ruin of People's gaming experience.

Bassmaster98 said:
Says the animal from africa
Bassmaster98 said:
You obviously ate shit multiple times last night
Bassmaster98 said:
I lifted your girlfriend off my bed this morning after she serviced my shaft
Bassmaster98 said:
no good, waste of time, fatass prick
Bassmaster98 said:
I actually weld and make 17$ an hour
Bassmaster98 said:
Fag boy, red-haired jerk-off, waste of oxygen and space, failure at life, and toxicity to the air we breathe
Bassmaster98 said:
Who'ust douth thinketh you are?
Bassmaster98 said:
Bassmaster98 said:
you illiterate fat pig
Bassmaster98 said:
you ignorant crackhead
Bassmaster98 said:
Guess what? I make 35 dollars an hour welding
Bassmaster98 said:
General Custard and the Indians
Bassmaster98 said:
@captainfag @captainpussy @captainbitch @captainloser @captainscripter @captainfailure
Bassmaster98 said:
your local fagboys
Bassmaster98 said:
Sounds like you are gay to me
Bassmaster98 said:
[You are] a dike
Bassmaster98 said:
Your kind needs to be shipped off to your own little island called Faggot Paradise
Bassmaster98 said:
im disguested with your faggot ass. I cant stand gays like you

Bassmaster98 said:
im sure he needs someone to take care of the business in between his legs
Bassmaster98 said:
So what if i dont like a certain group of people? I have a right to my own opinion
Bassmaster98 said:
i mute [foreigns] on teamspeak so i dont hear their gibberish nonsense

Bassmaster98 said:
How dare you call me a liar

Really? You GMs really don't like it when i say a comment towards Hz, and you alter my message to say something else. Get real...

FE

Status
Not open for further replies.