UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz sucks

Xionu

Sorceror
Says the guy who is in a guild full of archers who clearly proved to be ineffective at spawn control. Not to mention you are notorious for guild hopping yourself and by far not considered a leader by any of us. Reira is more capable of controlling a guild than you are. Mr. Pink and I completely ravished your women and children at baracoon spawn something like 2v7-8? Lol.... Alvin and reira the only mages, were able to kill baracoon only because the rest of your shitty guild was busy being tortured by our paralyze fields and then face down, ass up when we sync dumped your asses. Good post though cockpero keep pulling words from the english dictionary for demise forums. Wake up boy you are pissing the bed....
Did you walk away with scrolls? If you didn't then you lost that spawn and they most likely succeeded in their plans to defend it....

zulu2401

Squire
Kapero I clearly remember you and I in Hz together when I first began playing demise. You were nothing more than an American lead lapdog. You followed MB around as he screamed at you to stay on his screen like a small dog being whipped by his American master to stop shitting on the carpet.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
Did you walk away with scrolls? If you didn't then you lost that spawn and they most likely succeeded in their plans to defend it....
A statement from a fool who doesn't understand the mentality of others. We both entered the spawn for PvP enjoyment with the understanding that we had little chance of taking the champ from that many players. Although when the dust cleared alvin and kapero ran with their tails between their legs because the rest of their team was face down. So yes, mission accomplished and we had fun while doing it. Can't officially lose something you didn't start or never had. ;)

Xionu

Sorceror
A statement from a fool who doesn't understand the mentality of others. We both entered the spawn for PvP enjoyment with the understanding that we had little chance of taking the champ from that many players. Although when the dust cleared alvin and kapero ran with their tails between their legs because the rest of their team was face down. So yes, mission accomplished and we had fun while doing it. Can't officially lose something you didn't start or never had. ;)
If their intention was PvP the boss wouldn't have been killed
Rocket science is hard

Alvin1337

Sorceror
You totally won that time, but we had our kills too - the only lost party that time was Hz.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
The first post was Jim, the second MB. The first was describing attitude of KVG towards Hz, the second opposite side.
Good job for reading skills.

I don't remember a fight like this. But I do remember when we were both in Hz. Especially that moment when I killed you and you enjoyed your walk from T2A to a healer in trinsic.

zulu2401

Squire
Oh no! You mean I died?!? Wow that's amazing kapero! Here's the kicker! Are you ready? At least I didn't cry like a little girl and rage log after picking myself up as you do. It's hilarious when you die and just stand there next to your dead pet for hours. Especially if you die more than once. That one really amuses the rest of us to see you still standing there after defeat. Keep fighting the good fight bro you are so close to reaching the land of the free.... Now how do we train you not to shit on the carpet?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Oh no! You mean I died?!? Wow that's amazing kapero! Here's the kicker! Are you ready? At least I didn't cry like a little girl and rage log after picking myself up as you do. It's hilarious when you die and just stand there next to your dead pet for hours. Especially if you die more than once. That one really amuses the rest of us to see you still standing there after defeat. Keep fighting the good fight bro you are so close to reaching the land of the free.... Now how do we train you not to shit on the carpet?
When logging out pets disappear. Struggle more, valueless response so far.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I've played here for a long time and let me tell you guys a little secret.

Kapero is the best player on this server.

Nobody makes more of an impact in a fight per individual, either solo or in a group.

And he plays a character that you have dozens of counters to as a caster.

And he plays a character that can't make nearly as much use of intricate UOsteam scripts like a mage can.

And if you actually watch his mobile move across the map, there are fights were he is obviously lagging very badly.

Personality, good or bad has nothing to do with it.

Running a script doesn't make you any good man. @kolbycrouch

Seen a guy kill someone the other day and all he did was hit play and let the script fight for him, flawlessly. He was a dexxer incase you were wondering.