UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz vs K\/G at Oaks

silvertiger

Knight
I bow to mighty pvpness! You are the best. I just can't say how much you winning a battle on an online game matters to me. I'm going to add this to my YouTube playlist and watch it over and over again. You are so awesome!

LittleMary

Traveler
Team play lol? I didn't hear one target being called by MB. I'm sure you learned alot about team play in this video.
Yeah, kinda agree. I didnt watch video before the post. Kinda was expecting to hear calls, strategy talk, etc. Was nice to watch so far anyway... I paused at 20 min and doing other things.. But I would of indeed loved to hear the teamplay. Maybe it's why we dont hear it. Anyway, nice to see the fight.

MB

Knight
Then why didn't you just keep your mic muted the whole time instead of having us listen to you mumble every now and then.
That's the other 4 guys. My voice isn't in the video.

To include my own mic I have to run two Mumbles so one audio stream (turned off speakers) can be recorded and the second audio stream of only Mumble output can be streamed to my headphones.

Mister Pink

Squire
That's the other 4 guys. My voice isn't in the video.

To include my own mic I have to run two Mumbles so one audio stream (turned off speakers) can be recorded and the second audio stream of only Mumble output can be streamed to my headphones.

I think you could use an mme audio repeater to accomplish this. Granted would take time to get it sorted, but pretty sure that's all you would need.

Reactions: MB

Loler

Page
Soon when Cucumber Jim returns to full might Hz will be the ones harassed.
I think you have false hope for that shit player. someone who can die 3 vs 1 to a spawner will never be good.

must have been another delusional person like zulu.

Problem is I only want my mic recorded when push to talk is going.
Change your button in mumble macro options from "push to talk" to mute/unmute microphone, makes it so you dont need to hold down the button while talking and just press the button once at the begining and end.