UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz vs K\/G at Oaks

raveX

Page
KvG doesnt use group scripts

Got a friends list with a heal/cure friend macro? I bet you do. ;)

And Ill take that bet, 100kk he doesnt.

Then let me clarify the point of my statement to you. KVG members use friends lists with a heal/cure macro, something that I would consider a 'group script'. Just because you don't or that Azran is new and hasn't gotten his macros sorted yet is irrelevant to what was my intended argument. And the fact that you come back with a monetary bet as if there was a feasible way to prove or disprove what macros he currently has in his assistant is laughable, assuming you are serious.

zulu2401

Squire
It's hard to fight against a bunch of players using a target share script for perfect sync dump. No need for voice target calling. Hz doesn't just do it us. They do this shit to the entire shard giving everyone the smallest chance possible spawn. Raiding on tier 1 and 2 just to harrass players. People can't put aside their differences to make Hzs life miserable on demise so there's no use in complaining about it anymore. Hz will continue being shit bags and we will continue fighting them.

Big D

Traveler
i agree i was solo killing a spawn and hz killed me. Not even close to the end or anything. Its purely bordem on their part and ego. After killing me asking to rez me and will let me finish and keep scrolls...... After kiling me? Literally makes zero sense.

Its not like i even care about the insurance money or the death. I always stand still when someon raids me and laugh. Just seems a little strange to go about it like that..

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
i agree i was solo killing a spawn and hz killed me. Not even close to the end or anything. Its purely bordem on their part and ego. After killing me asking to rez me and will let me finish and keep scrolls...... After kiling me? Literally makes zero sense.

Its not like i even care about the insurance money or the death. I always stand still when someon raids me and laugh. Just seems a little strange to go about it like that..

i killed you and propose to you to finish spawn because i didn't know you were alone but right now you are acting like a little bitch

Big D

Traveler
lol thats cute. I simply am stating facts no need to get your knickers in a knot kid. Its so sad when you feel the need to name call over the internet.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
I cant find some kvg tactics on video.
Just spamming spells and trap?
Thats all can do? What a noobish..
And If imagine same thing, people can teamplay w/o voice.

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
You are acting like a little bitch too.
huh who are you? talk shit all day in forum with no fact and you reply to most of my shit let me guess you dont pvp cuz of ping ? ask Loop guild they say the same shit but holy shit lol

little cunt and faggot lol you cant touch me little boy

Blame

Knight
huh who are you? talk shit all day in forum with no fact and you reply to most of my shit let me guess you dont pvp cuz of ping ? ask Loop guild they say the same shit but holy shit lol

little cunt and faggot lol you cant touch me little boy
He is a korean noob complaining about ping, yes. :)

scatman

Page
Thanks for sharing but... "gate bot is running" ? "target sharing"?
Too much sorcery in this game, but where's the border on the other hand? I don't know, someone should enlighten us whether is this illegal or not?

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
I 'control b' to all of you. You make my life so wonderful. Please upload more videos so I can watch them over and over and over and over and over and over

and over and over and over

and over and over and over and over

and over and over and over and over

Oh, you get the point. The point is this bickering and 'forumpvp' is boring and pointless. The way I see it: congrats you won a victory. Who knows maybe you win another one tomorrow or you might lose. It all depends on who brings their 'a' game. Some might say that others have no 'a' game, but to that I say 'other's 'b' or 'c' game could still yet be better than 'some's 'a' game.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
Last edited: