UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I ♥ UO Best Sash Ever! just sayin

Keilani

Sorceror
i it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

TYVM AWESOME STAFF!!

yeah it is i wonder how much its going to be worth since its a special dye tub hue "1424", instead of a "brand new rare hue", alot of people were mistaken hehe

Keilani

Sorceror
i still love it and i knew it was special dye hue when it was handed out dont see why people were mistaking it
i still love it i think its probably one of my favorite handouts at least that i've gotten anyways =)

Keilani

Sorceror
Wow people aren't very grateful for something that was given to them for free that might make them a lil bit of money
People sure do more complaining then thanking for a free game to play and free items in that game

Code Blue

Knight
yeah it is i wonder how much its going to be worth since its a special dye tub hue "1424", instead of a "brand new rare hue", alot of people were mistaken hehe

Thats the sad part uogamers50... You troll threads in the buy/sell forum saying "OH NO ITS HUE 29073087208.. WHICH MEANS ITS NO GOOD!"

You are a true killer my friend....

Killer of UOG.

Keilani

Sorceror
Wow did anyone ever stop to think maybe they just felt like handing something out? Maybe their not worried about the player base and if u've been on the game u'd see there's a lot more people on doing shit there's been a lot more pvp going on in town, outside of town, and even at idocs

Code Blue

Knight
Wow did anyone ever stop to think maybe they just felt like handing something out? Maybe their not worried about the player base and if u've been on the game u'd see there's a lot more people on doing shit there's been a lot more pvp going on in town, outside of town, and even at idocs

thats why i play console games lately..

Lot less faggotry.

Keilani

Sorceror
I mean fuck all I hear is people complaining about each little thing that ryan does and I'm sure if someone said to him that oh another handout yea like that's gonna bring back the player base I'm sure ryan would tell u if u didn't like the way he's running his shard and are gonna keep complaining about shit to go somewhere else. Probably why there's a loss of people because people get fuckin tired of hear people do nothing but sit and complain. Ryan keep up the hard work and ty for paying hundreds of dollars out of ur own pocket each month to support our uo addiction! And before someone post well I donate so I support the shard ryan will tell u himself that donations don't even pay the bills he does for the majority. Yes I'm sure they might help but the fact remains this is ryans shard don't like it? Go somewhere else and good ridence