UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Hurt Fat Kid

kobra89pl

Sorceror
Since were uploading skype convos...

This is not your business. This is a game, do not connect it with life

Mister Pink

Squire
Damn. Slaughter you confirmed all my suspicions, that you are in fact a piece of shit. You can't believe everything on skype. Just the other day someone skyped me to tell me that Royal Kapero was actually MB. So because it's on skype it must be true!

Damn. Slaughter you confirmed all my suspicions, that you are in fact a piece of shit. You can't believe everything on skype. Just the other day someone skyped me to tell me that Royal Kapero was actually MB. So because it's on skype it must be true!

Yup im a white trash piece of shit whos a white supremacist and hates gays. You caught me!!

Alvin1337

Sorceror
[13:36:50] XXX: kobra is an alcoholic
[13:36:52] alvin tolfer: what makes you think so ? really?
[13:36:53] XXX: lol
yep

Oh ya... Im also bipolar, have a disease called aspergers its kinda like down syndrome... But i just wanted to get that out there before someone else trys to make up stories about how im retarded.

acidtrip84

Wanderer
nothing wrong with being gay anyways, true or not... two of my best friends are gay.
someone being an alcoholic - isn't a insult really.
reason I spoke out about Kaperos dad is the guy was shouting racist/derogatory insults at people the very first time I met him and up to now its the only thing that shuts him up.

maybe this has got a bit out of hand this thread and I probably participated in that a tad... for my part apologies fellow uo players :)

lets just all enjoy killing each other and I shall enjoy dying to all of your hands lol

Mister Pink

Squire
Yup im a white trash piece of shit whos a white supremacist and hates gays. You caught me!!

I have seen you help new players and not act like a jackass, and then I have seen you get mad at guildmates because they are selling the same items as you and then attack them personally. It's ok to act like an ass in game in my book, but bringing real life into a videogame is fucking stupid.

Even if you are just attacking real life without any real basis of fact in Kapero's case. In Jmonroy's case you attacked the way he looked on skype.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
I have seen you help new players and not act like a jackass, and then I have seen you get mad at guildmates because they are selling the same items as you and then attack them personally. It's ok to act like an ass in game in my book, but bringing real life into a videogame is fucking stupid.

Even if you are just attacking real life without any real basis of fact.

And I still think that SGT is more useful fighter on the field than you ; ].

nothing wrong with being gay anyways, true or not... two of my best friends are gay.
someone being an alcoholic - isn't a insult really.
You have some sort of mental defect, have you thought about joining forces with MrPink?

Slugworth

Squire
a member of $ telling me that Hz lacks individual skills is just wrong in so many ways i cant begin to describe.... i mean.. they literally have only kapero who exibits skill .. and its a 2 finger skill....
He is right, everyone in HZ lacks individual skill. Let me break it down, WIND + Numbers.

kolbycrouch

Knight
#1 Kapero probably doesn't use scripts to pvp, because playing an archer and staying alive is easy, and you only have 2 buttons that are attacks. it's not a strong template 1v1 unless the person you fight has lower resists and you hit much harder. He plays this character successfully though by constantly attacking and eventually killing people, while at the same time, rarely dying. It's a mixture of skill, and a template that stays alive well and is easy to play.

#2 Me or Reefer will kill ANYONE in hz 1v1. I doubt the person accepting reefers challenge even knows who reefer is. I made a 20kk bet that anyone in your guild will die to me 1v1, and the only person that accepted was celes, and he died.

#3 Trash gate is the only pvp that is worth anything, because dungeon fights are trash now. Used to people had to have individual skill AND group skill in order to win a dungeon fight. Now all you need is numbers and spellweaving. A skill that has the most broken debuffs in the game, can passively mini-heal you, and self-res you.