UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I just saw the most disgusting thing ever.

I just saw the most disgusting thing ever.

The most disgusting thing I've ever seen happened just recently. I just saw.... a fencer....

Ok, I'm sure you say that's all well and good, eh?

Well, he was riding....

a....

a..............

:eek: :eek:

Mare...... :eek:

I just thought I'd share. The laughter I had was beyond control. :D

aye indeed stephen is a little fag he can die whats even funnier is that there was a tamer with fencing in aos on chessapeake and alls he would do i bank sit i know he had fencing cause i saw him killing OL's one day at despise so =D

So why is having fencing and a mare so bad? I was thinking of a Warrior/Tamer instead of the usual Mage/Tamer thing for one of my characters. He seems to take down monsters a lot faster then the mage/tamer.

BloodyMice

Wanderer
yeah seriously. so what....the guy had a a tamer/fencer big whoop. omg he's not a mage like 90% of you omg what a trammie fag he must be omg

Ya. Although this brings to mind a cheap character I was thinking of. Anyone ever tried a Tamer with Wrestling for Stunning? Seems like it'd be pretty cheap to stun someone with wrestling and then let your pets eat them.

Vinyard

Wanderer
BloodyMice said:
yeah seriously. so what....the guy had a a tamer/fencer big whoop. omg he's not a mage like 90% of you omg what a trammie fag he must be omg

yes thats exactly what that makes him :)

jmaster

Sorceror
lol That steve in com, that guys a champ man he attacked me at the Gy the other day hit me and i guess hes got a macro to dsmount all kill attackrandom oj casue he did that shit hella fast let his mare hit me once he hit me again, i healed outa it but if you stay close to him your fucking dead :/ that kids nuts i watched >I< kill his mare tho it was hilarious, i wonder how he gets it ressed :<