UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i live by this.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Lol sorry if I upset u barnicoat it was just a joke. I all rdy said in another post that I hope everything is ok were he is. It was more me being amazed by the damage and saying its ruthless. But I also happened to be listening to nwa and Dr dre said ruthless but it sounded like roofless. I guess its just my sick twisted mind at work. Sorry if I upset u or anyone else.

repiovesana

Sorceror
Here's more Sunday cycling in Sao Paulo - Brazil, this one was taken this afternoon in the same park of my previous post. The bike there gives you an idea of how huge those trees are :D

By the way, sorry for the poor quality, the pic was taken with a cell phone camera (Samsung Galaxy Ace).

img_0012.jpg

Cornwallis

Sorceror

This is a picture of the golf course of the neighborhood I live in. :-3

repiovesana

Sorceror
@Crank: did you take those pictures yourself? They're amazing! Especially that first one, with the clouds,and the one at night with the moon.

Angel X

Sorceror
The people who suffered through this have not heard a word from FEMA
Though the people who suffered through April's tornadoes (and have not fully recovered yet) have shown up to help clean up and provide food and clothing
Aerial views of the damage
http://www2.alabamas13.com/weather/...nuary-23-2012-ef-3-tornado-damage-ar-3100369/
Apparently I don't live far from you, Bama. Only I JUST moved to Missouri 3 years ago. I'm going to be here awhile. I will never get used to tornado sirens.