UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I miss the days of hunting in dungeons.

flek

Wanderer
When I used to go to dungeons it was in tram. I used to see lots of different people come and we used to have to share the earth elementals. Does anything like that go on anymore? What dungeons are most populated? I'm sure everyone who plays this game doesn't hang out at brit bank all of the time there has to be some players who hardly even go to brit.

TheHawks

Sorceror
Most consistent pvm that goes on nowadays is centered around the Mob of the Month spawns. Blood Dungeon in particular has had a ton of activity lately and I assume the champ with imps is also active. Other than that I think most people who farm monsters seriously do what's called recall or spot farming. They just have runebooks marked with all the monsters they want to farm and they will just recall in with their pets and kill the monster then recall to the next spot. Anyways yeah, if you go to Blood Dungeon South West of Trinsic you will prolly find some money members in there farming. I don't know if they will be friendly or not. Then again they will probably try and recruit you, seems they have a lot of newbs in their guild nowadays :p Lol, jk.

When I used to go to dungeons it was in tram. I used to see lots of different people come and we used to have to share the earth elementals. Does anything like that go on anymore? What dungeons are most populated? I'm sure everyone who plays this game doesn't hang out at brit bank all of the time there has to be some players who hardly even go to brit.
The good ol days of hunting lizardmen in despise until getting strong enough to go destroy ettins, then earth eles!