UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I need a Character Maker

Vertiglug

Knight
I need a Character Maker

Hey I need a character maker. I need someone to make me a 7xgm Stun Mage.

Also Need 4 Gm Smiths with at least 60 str and 50 dex. Thanks.

Re: I need a Character Maker

I sent you an AIM about the stun mage, but heh..I'm terrible with crafting so I can't help with the smiths. Just hit me back if you're interested.

Vertiglug

Knight

k

Thanks. I hope to see that char tommorow, He is making me a 7x Stun Mage for 150k, I like him already

Still Need 3 Gm Smiths. Just 3 Gm Smiths. Thanks.

Vertiglug

Knight

K, I need now, 3 Gm Smiths.

A HYbrid Mage, a Tamer, A T-Hunter, and a Thief. Thanks. I want these on pre Made accounts I have made. THanks very much.

Epica

Wanderer

I have an account with already trained tamer and a tank mage in, if you are interested, AIM me. I also have another one with a 7x mule in (bs, tailor, carp, lumber, mining, music, tinker).

Vertiglug

Knight

Ides of march got me the Mage Stun I needed. I might take the Tamer/hybrid account, how old is it and how much is it.

Still need the Thief, T-Hunter and 3 Smiths, just Gm Smith thou, no other skills. I just want full Str and like some good dex and little intel.

nkr

Sorceror

How much u paying for the smiths and... you are providing the resources, right?

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

Eh.... Seems there's something I havnt understand....Can someone translate in french the words "four account per players "? Thanks.

Van Dam

Sorceror

sup kid i got a account with a smith i never use ill sell it to you for mad cheap aim me Obietrice6569

Peon-hybrid

Wanderer

Dont waste your time macroing characters...waste mine instead! Buy a character...

Pure Warrior - 340k - Warriors or Melee Mages or Stun/Heal.
Pure Mage - 440k - Nox or Alky Mages/Warriors.

***** I build tamers! Yes thats right tamers. I have never built a tamer Quickly, however i just finished my tamer 7x and think I could do it and sell them. I want to say for the first tamer i build allow 14 days. I think I could do it in that time and/or maybe less.*****

GM animal tame and lore will cost 800k. Every skill after that will be subject to my amounts below.
Example: Gm Tame, Lore = 800k + Gm mage med eval resist(or vet) wrestle = 400k This template then = 1.2mil. *** Taming is very very time consuming as most of you know, and while it takes me 2 weeks to build one tamer it will take me 6 days to pump out 3 or 4 alchemist mages and make the same loot. I just want to be more diverse for you guys ***

To be more well rounded I have decided to accept certain trades for partial or full payment of characters:CBD's and bulk regs.

Individual Skills: Animal lore and tame 800k
Mage, Resist, Poisoning, Alchemy. 75k
Stealing,Snoop,Tactics,Anatomy,Swords/Fence/Wrestle/Mace/,Heal, Med,Eval, Parry,hiding, lumberjack, armslore, vet - 50k.

***Discounts for positive Rep***
>>Comming Soon<<
Copies of Tessa's Rune Lib!

Aim: Peonu2
Email:[email protected]

Vertiglug

Knight

K I've been contacting some of you, I got my stun mage today, really sweet. I also need to contact the guy that was doing a tamer for me 250k, thanks.

I don't really want to provide supplies for smiths but If I have to I will. Thanks. Saul how much is your price on your smiths.