UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Quit, Free Stuff Reply Here

themanchump

Sorceror
I had enough. I am giving away all my stuff.
QUITTING UOGAMERS REPLY IF YOU WANT STUFF

5 mil or close to it, its free gold what does the amount matter.
Barstool, shirts, pants, hats, other trammy crap
8x8 house
all statues
all tubs
many vanq spears and swords
a few perfect weapons
many colors of blessed sandles
easter eggs
reward cloaks from dull copper to blaze
the rare !clown mask! (mask that says "a clown mask") Unique one of a kind
a mare and gm dragons, as gm as they get
22,000 iron ingots
5,000 dull copper
blah blah blah about 700 valorite ingots
too much wood
i have about 500 BODs this includes both tailor and smith
lots of blessed clothes
rune books
kegs of potions
arrows
regs of all sorts in bunches
o man i got so much crap.

I hate that i have to quit but you know, well never give personal info on the net right.
I am the father of Britney Spears baby
so i am busy from here on out.

To get large portions of the free junk i require compliments. Say good stuff about me. OR say bad things about me. Just reply and get some junk.

i would like to say no body was my friend while in the game and no one was nice to me. except for this one red. he brought me to life, then he killed me again.

I spent a lot of time on bald island, so you people who go there sometimes yeah you know me.

Char names
Master of the V
the Weather Man
Dr. Feelgood
T BONE
PRIMETIME

you know i own all you people i dueled and school or owned whatever. no need to cry any more because i am leaving.

again reply i talked enough, remember its free just compliment. sometimes people need a hug.

uojess

Sorceror
hi if this isnt a april fools lol
ive just started playing on here today id accept anything that wud help me
all ive got is a bag full of daggers lol
although ive never met u u must be nice to give it all away instead of just deleting it!

amtothepm

Knight
don't give your stuff to someone who creates a forum account just to say he wants your free stuff, just sayin.

Dream Theater

Sorceror
im a returning player! so if you cal help me out with either the gold or the mares/dragons i would be really really happy!

let me know if you can help me out, i would definitely give your stuff a good use ;)

Uomvp

Knight
He didn't list criteria that I need to play hybrid but Congratulations on moving forward with your life and leaving hybrid!

amtothepm

Knight
hey hey now Smoke I'm not bitter. I'm encouraging real life and a real social life that involves face to face communication.

BRN RDY

Page
Yo man! Ive never seen you in game or i woulda said hi but can i have those runebooks and kegs, or perhaps some blessed sandals! :D TY BROo

Farrel

Sorceror
Sorry I Miss not meeting you Good Luck with the Baby & My the Winds of the World fill your Sails in your journeys of life
Sir Yoyo

PaC

Sorceror
Hey man, I'm coming back from a 2 year break and all my shit dropped. I wouldn't mind a helping hand