UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i read somewhere mico said "only dumbasses get turretted."

Un4

Knight
i read somewhere mico said "only dumbasses get turretted."

i cant find the thread but

Mico

Sorceror
Re: i read somewhere mico said "only dumbasses get turretted."

You should post the pics when I put that whole turret team in the mud. You lost 5, had 9 left. and gated out :<

Un4

Knight

Mico;1490022 said:
You should post the pics when I put that whole turret team in the mud. You lost 5, had 9 left. and gated out :<

oblivi0us fr0g (12:04:05 AM): ya i was screaming stay outa the house

oblivi0us fr0g (12:04:10 AM): it was 11v10

oblivi0us fr0g (12:05:37 AM): we only killed 4 of u
Un4 x Legacy (12:05:58 AM): 2 of us died

Un4 x Legacy (12:06:07 AM): we killed 4 com

math helps.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Mico;1490022 said:

post it yourself. get dirted more :3

Un4

Knight

but ill give it to mico and jesse, dt died alot today without them. you guys for some reason make them stay alive longer

Un4

Knight

Bob;1490031 said:
Mico is the worst pvp tamer to play on hybrid lol

how do you compare pvp tamers?

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Well if you run into a pvp tamer, usually the first thing that goes through your head is, can I live long enough against them to kill them? (Or where is my nearest house if you are dream team) Now looking at mico, I'd gladly stay to fight because unlike good pvp tamers, he is really bad at playing his template.

flawful-

Wanderer

Un4;1490004 said:
i cant find the thread but

Seriously Dawg.

Attemping to run away from a fair fight.

Again, attemping to flee.

Boom.

2v3'ing Ghost with Jesse even when hes a bola tamer lol.

Un4

Knight

thats not us. lol that would be epidemic, look in my party and look at the names. nice try though, i think kert and check6- died... i might be wrong about check6. it could have been one of the sprints however you did die to us 3 times today. AND thats not the check6 that was with us

flawful-

Wanderer

Un4;1490036 said:
thats not us. lol that would be epidemic, look in my party and look at the names. nice try though, i think kert and check6- died... i might be wrong about check6. it could have been one of the sprints however you did die to us 3 times today.

Oh I have pics of you guys gobbling the dirt, that's just the snack.

Dinner has yet too come.

I have a pic of me Beau Brummel and some new recruit 3v3 Timbland-, Kert and some other douche bag, then you and some other guy came in bolas'a'swingin.

But DT is up for set-ups anytime. You know this so, we're easy money if you want to put cash on it? Off course not, you get 1 picture of a victory and you post it all over the forums. Just man up and set-up.

Un4

Knight

flawful-;1490038 said:
Oh I have pics of you guys gobbling the dirt, that's just the snack.

Dinner has yet too come.

I have a pic of me Beau Brummel and some new recruit 3v3 Timbland-, Kert and some other douche bag, then you and some other guy came in bolas'a'swingin.

But DT is up for set-ups anytime. You know this so, we're easy money if you want to put cash on it? Off course not, you get 1 picture of a victory and you post it all over the forums. Just man up and set-up.

how many of us died in that 3v3? and vice versa? and yes i did come in bolaing while you guys were running

flawful-

Wanderer

Like I said, I have a SS, in the tourny right now waiting for round 2. And no, we sat in front of a keep, they dumped, failed then ran. They're lying to you or you're just making a sad excuse over a game. That's the other funny thing, I always see you talking shit but I never see you duel in tourny.

Well, do you accept our set-up or not?

Un4

Knight

flawful-;1490043 said:
Like I said, I have a SS, in the tourny right now waiting for round 2. And no, we sat in front of a keep, they dumped, failed then ran. They're lying to you or you're just making a sad excuse over a game. That's the other funny thing, I always see you talking shit but I never see you duel in tourny.

Well, do you accept our set-up or not?

when you say do i accept your setup are you actually going to be in it and is it going to envolve you guys making a break for stides house in the middle of it?

flawful-

Wanderer

Un4;1490047 said:
when you say do i accept your setup are you actually going to be in it and is it going to envolve you guys making a break for stides house in the middle of it?

I'm sure Addicted on to hold some money. I have a few mil to my name that I can put up for a bet. It'll be held somewhere undisturbable. Still haven't answered 2 of my questions. Why don't I see you 1v1'ing in tournys and do you accept?