UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i think im done

i literally just went to brit bank spammed giving away free shit till i got some people around me i gated up dropped my house gave the other one to someone who seemed really happy to be getting it and then i showed him the four empty house spots around my house explained to him that the shard is dying and he is the only hope and to go on the forums and get me when he fixxed the problems

crikey

Sorceror
well that sucks....why the hell did you do that man?

Why not bank everything, so if the server IS fixed to your liking, you can come back and jump right into the action instead of being a dirt poor peasant?

It just doesn't make sense to me when people say they are "quitting UO". Quitting? What is this, a drug? Do people take it seriously enough to where they make vows to QUIT?
Why not "hey, im going to stop playing for awhile. Banking all my shit so I have something to come back to, but take my house plots so the army of pricks HOLY don't capture them all"

Does anybody understand what I'm trying to say here?

That said, I'm sorry that you won't be playing for awhile(possibly forever). You seemed to be a good guy.

Farewell and good luck on your future endeavors my friend

crikey

Sorceror
y u quiting bro?
He said he is quitting because he says the server has problems, and is dying off., that the quality of gaming is sinking faster then Tet standing in quicksand. This man believes there is little to no hope of rebound, and it is not worth his efforts anymore,

Thats what I got out if anyways

Seriously tho, you don't have to QUIT. You could just log in for 10 minutes here and there when you get the urge to run out and do some pvp or griefing or trolling ior whatever it is you did with your time on Hybrid.

This is a video game my friend. Its not like you have to either be FULLY DEDICATE, putting hours upon countless hours into the game per week....

but you went an got all weird and gave away everything that took you years and years to accumulate. Now if you want to play, you won't have a leg to stand on.

You shouldn't have been so hasty! Might as well quit now that you have nothing. Screw starting over from scratch....

[e sigh

He said he is quitting because he says the server has problems, and is dying off., that the quality of gaming is sinking faster then Tet standing in quicksand. This man believes there is little to no hope of rebound, and it is not worth his efforts anymore,

Thats what I got out if anyways

Seriously tho, you don't have to QUIT. You could just log in for 10 minutes here and there when you get the urge to run out and do some pvp or griefing or trolling ior whatever it is you did with your time on Hybrid.

This is a video game my friend. Its not like you have to either be FULLY DEDICATE, putting hours upon countless hours into the game per week....

but you went an got all weird and gave away everything that took you years and years to accumulate. Now if you want to play, you won't have a leg to stand on.

You shouldn't have been so hasty! Might as well quit now that you have nothing. Screw starting over from scratch....

[e sigh
no i quit because i dont play. i dont care to come back with anything and what fun that would be when i do come back. oh hey i have everything well then theres no reason to bother playing again mine as well quit again.

When are these new things coming??? Heard this over a year ago.... just curious

you mean like that sign on the wall of stone east of del pond. that says ''del pond won't be a safe zone for long'' ?
they removed it , it was clearly an april fool ...

or maybe you meant the new faction base sponsored by George Lucas with Disney.

this stuff is already out.