UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i think im done

Norah

Wanderer
I don't know how to do these tweets (Still not sure what a tweet actually is....), so I'm just going to post in this thread:

DEXXER BOMBING RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMON, how COOL would a dexxer bombing run be??!? Two large armies of dexxers facing off on an open battlefield.
It would be like FREAKING BRAVEHEART!!!!!! Swift spearmen, mighty macers, and noble swordsman clash steel, while nimble archers darken the sky from the sidelines with their deadly aarows! All in the quest for the holy football!

Make it happen Norah! How can anyone, who enjoys a fantasy MMO with ancient style combat NOT think this would be sick?!?!?!?!?

PLEASE!!!!

We shall see. I am being trained on how to do events tonight, so it just may happen! :eek:

i still have a few friends who play that could stock me up if i decide to play again but im not trying to bash this server i just cant play any more