UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I want to donate to grief in town too!

spooj

Sorceror
my personal contention is that the validity of a blade of grass depends on its posture, not its orientation.

I love how in most of your posts.... Code Blue refutes in some way or form.....and your responses to those refutes....are simple deflections to something else or arguments against what's already been refuted...

I smell a man with empty credibility as far as posts :( please silence yourself as you are losing credibility with every post...

wait.......

Please cite specific examples so that I may bury you in the dirt on the forums, much like in game. Otherwise, go jack off your dad again.

Fides

Sorceror
Please cite specific examples so that I may bury you in the dirt on the forums, much like in game. Otherwise, go jack off your dad again.

If you don't understand what I'm referring to then you're either (a) clueless to even what you are talking about yourself....or (b) you are niggardly retarded. Possibly both.

And I don't need to scientifically break down your own posts for you do I? Because if so, you're shit outta luck.
Waste of my time burying someone who's already put themselves 6 feet under in a credibility standpoint ;)

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
Oh is there another ankh bank island? I've met my match in idiocy!? We should be crazy-good friends! :)

Town killin can be kinda fun, but even when I've participated we never set up shop @ my ankh...never crossed my mind, cause I'm dumb ;)

Darkarna

Sorceror
lol how'd you find it? was there a ton of action to be had?

Well, I decided to visit Britain that forsaken evening, to my surprise *Or lack of depending which way you look at it* I spotted an overdose of dead reds which was obviously the work of a serial town killer. It was then I noticed a blue shimmering portal of deceit, a gate leading to that remarkably, dreaded place. So, I decided to see if curiosity would kill the cat and jumped in head first. Usually my hiding skills work but sometimes UO has a way of forcing me to move one step and unless I am dismounted, I end up revealing myself. Man, there was a mixture of corpses and red cruelty everywhere *I could have imagined more than there actually was, you know how it is when you are faced with impending doom* so I did the only thing I was capable of, kicked my llama so its nitros activated and blazed to the other side of the island. Fortunately, I was able to hide in a couple of blades of grass *role-play still exists*, however, one of the evil's had spotted me and decided to cast reveal. I was faster at casting recall though and that was the end of that.

Action? If you entered that place there was definitely not a shortage of action.

Oh, Julius caeser was the guy who tried to make my life a lot shorter than it should be and I think SM were there also..

Fides

Sorceror
Well, I decided to visit Britain that forsaken evening, to my surprise *Or lack of depending which way you look at it* I spotted an overdose of dead reds which was obviously the work of a serial town killer. It was then I noticed a blue shimmering portal of deceit, a gate leading to that remarkably, dreaded place. So, I decided to see if curiosity would kill the cat and jumped in head first. Usually my hiding skills work but sometimes UO has a way of forcing me to move one step and unless I am dismounted, I end up revealing myself. Man, there was a mixture of corpses and red cruelty everywhere *I could have imagined more than there actually was, you know how it is when you are faced with impending doom* so I did the only thing I was capable of, kicked my llama so its nitros activated and blazed to the other side of the island. Fortunately, I was able to hide in a couple of blades of grass *role-play still exists*, however, one of the evil's had spotted me and decided to cast reveal. I was faster at casting recall though and that was the end of that.

Action? If you entered that place there was definitely not a shortage of action.

Oh, Julius caeser was the guy who tried to make my life a lot shorter than it should be and I think SM were there also..

an epic tale sir

If you don't understand what I'm referring to then you're either (a) clueless to even what you are talking about yourself....or (b) you are niggardly retarded. Possibly both.

And I don't need to scientifically break down your own posts for you do I? Because if so, you're shit outta luck.
Waste of my time burying someone who's already put themselves 6 feet under in a credibility standpoint ;)

I'm just asking you to quote a post or two so that I may see exactly what you're referring to. If you're incapable of such a simple task, perhaps you are the retarded one.

Fides

Sorceror

I'm just asking you to quote a post or two so that I may see exactly what you're referring to.

you have just proven that you are

(a) clueless about what you even babble about
(b) are niggardly retarded
and
(c) have trouble comprehending the english language

gg good sir

Fides

Sorceror
Sick burn. 1/10. Come back when you can make an argument.

u missed the 0 in the first 10

and i don't need to "cite" ur sentences to make this argument...again this isn't debate class retard. It's clear as day how dumb you are...and you're either too dumb or too ignorant to see those yourself, so it's pointless to reiterate them when you can't even refer to them on your own.

In fact it's probably pointless for you yourself to even go back and re-read what u posted to try and see for yourself, because you're obviously too dumb to be able to take them out of context and apply them back to here.

But you can try if you like I guess ;)

u missed the 0 in the first 10

and i don't need to "cite" ur sentences to make this argument...again this isn't debate class retard. It's clear as day how dumb you are...and you're either too dumb or too ignorant to see those yourself, so it's pointless to reiterate them when you can't even refer to them on your own.

In fact it's probably pointless for you yourself to even go back and re-read what u posted to try and see for yourself, because you're obviously too dumb to be able to take them out of context and apply them back to here.

But you can try if you like I guess ;)

I believe you to be just spewing falsities, since you're incapable of giving one specific example. My comprehension is above and beyond you on your brightest day. You are naught, but a spec of dirt beneath my foot. Back to the depths of the dungeon, rat#2.

Code Blue

Knight
I believe you to be just spewing falsities, since you're incapable of giving one specific example. My comprehension is above and beyond you on your brightest day. You are naught, but a spec of dirt beneath my foot. Back to the depths of the dungeon, rat#2.

I would say more but then I would just have to read another post from you.

Your comprehension is way above and beyond everyone else on the forums.

So I think you should dumb it down a little please..

We want to keep you.

I would say more but then I would just have to read another post from you.

Your comprehension is way above and beyond everyone else on the forums.

So I think you should dumb it down a little please..

We want to keep you.

You need not reply. Your PvP prowess speaks for itself, oh unknown one!

crikey

Sorceror
Who cares... if get town killed you are afk or dumb... either way way you shouldnt of lost much

I've said this in the past, but greater then 50% of the shard hates when townkilling goes down.
The argument the victim side would give is "when you totally wipe out Britain bank and turn everyone into ghosts, new players come to Britain bank, don't see anyone, don't think there is any action, and log out forever".

In reality, when people townkill, the truth is revealed: a HUGE majority of players logged in are afk to: gate to vendors, advertise, wait for suprise handouts, or show off their shiny clothes.