UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I want to donate to grief in town too!

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Oh, I am sure that you were the most powerful of wizards! I mean, why would I ever think other wise? Let me bow before the mighty tamer Braylee, whose knowledge of slaying liches is unprecedented!

You are a nobody, you always have been a nobody, and you always will be a nobody.

Yeah you're right, that's why I came back after 5 years and people still knew my name :rolleyes:. The joys that I find in this game aren't playing with little weasel fucks like you, in which you faggot ass guild that left... Because they couldn't hack it, you know ^SM? Just offscreen wand syncs, it's fucking pathetic. I'm pretty sure of the oldschool vets who haven't seen UO since early 00's would just laugh at you and call you a pussy. You all talk about learning to crossheal and shit like that... You don't even know how to do that ON SCREEN most of the time... It's always on the run. I may play time as a tamer but I'm a jack of all trades, you're a master of none. Fucking homo who the hell do you think you are? Lmao.

Seven Jr

Sorceror

The only time I would discover I was a pussy is if I looked in the mirror and saw this looking back. I wish you guys were funny so I didn't depend on myself to make me laugh.

Ohhh look at me, I'm hip, my haircut is popular in Hollywood! I've never been potted up on weed before, I don't even know what alcohol or pussy tastes like but it makes me the coolest rage nerd on the forums...

Why are you raging so hard man lol. I mean I guess if I was a fat ugly nerd who was afraid to post my picture i'd be upset too. Kinda funny the virgin is trying to tell me I don't know what pussy taste like but we both know which one of us actually gets attention from the oposite sex in the real world. Maybe if you did something with your life other then be a drunken loser and constant let down to your child, maybe women would actually find a quality in you worth a damn. Go back to your hole rat, daddy's finished

Yeah you're right, that's why I came back after 5 years and people still knew my name :rolleyes:. The joys that I find in this game aren't playing with little weasel fucks like you, in which you faggot ass guild that left... Because they couldn't hack it, you know ^SM? Just offscreen wand syncs, it's fucking pathetic. I'm pretty sure of the oldschool vets who haven't seen UO since early 00's would just laugh at you and call you a pussy. You all talk about learning to crossheal and shit like that... You don't even know how to do that ON SCREEN most of the time... It's always on the run. I may play time as a tamer but I'm a jack of all trades, you're a master of none. Fucking homo who the hell do you think you are? Lmao.

Umm who are you? Nobody knows...

Also, you trying to make fun of me for not drinking just shows how much of a worthless loser you are. I get high off being succesful and accomplishing things. You should give it a try some time.

Darkarna

Sorceror
Also, you trying to make fun of me for not drinking just shows how much of a worthless loser you are. I get high off being succesful and accomplishing things. You should give it a try some time.

HAHAHAHAHA... Accomplish what? Posting a picture of yourself on a GAMING website and presumably self obsessed with your appearance? Man, I wouldn't post my picture on a gaming forum, not because I look like the back end of pork chop, because I have zero to prove to you or anyone else for that matter and I would hate to have stalkers following me around in the middle of the night.

Successful.. HAAAHH AHHA AHH AHHA

You wouldn't know success if it anally penetrated you sideways and sang the national anthem in Japanese..

Wow, I am getting hostile... DAMN YOU PVP Forum being all closed up and stuff.... This place is getting polluted...

crikey

Sorceror
just curious, how does it feel to ride everyones coattails to try and get some recognition that anyone gives a fuck and just fail miserably?
How long have you been playing here? If it has been years aside from 2011, how many times have you been banned on the forums? If it hasn't been that long, shut the fuck up. I played in an era when gank squads were 5 people tops. People actually stayed and fought, they didn't do this offscreening wand syncs. Who the fuck are you to step to me to tell me that I am nothing? I had my time in the lime light, I've put up and shut up many times. I've fought outnumbered just like you time after time except unlike you I did not run offscreen. So shut your mouth when you're talking to me. I used to be who you aspire to be and will never achieve. Unlike you and the clowns that you roll with who want to like your gay ass posts, I'm not that good anymore because I actually discovered pussy and play this game for fun not to justify how much of a tough guy I am.

I AM legend.

You sure you weren't talking about yourself?

I almost feel bad for you in this thread.....I'm just gonna go

HAHAHAHAHA... Accomplish what? Posting a picture of yourself on a GAMING website and presumably self obsessed with your appearance? Man, I wouldn't post my picture on a gaming forum, not because I look like the back end of pork chop, because I have zero to prove to you or anyone else for that matter and I would hate to have stalkers following me around in the middle of the night.

Successful.. HAAAHH AHHA AHH AHHA

You wouldn't know success if it anally penetrated you sideways and sang the national anthem in Japanese..

Wow, I am getting hostile... DAMN YOU PVP Forum being all closed up and stuff.... This place is getting polluted...

Succesful: to graduate from college and get a great job where you don't hate going to every day, and in the process bring in a good income that can bring you a good life. Which I have achieved. What exactly have you done again? Oh thats right...

Btw what I look like has nothing to do with me, being better then you. The fact I set goals for myself and achieved them is why i'm better then you. While you were getting high playing video games I was, busting my ass to get through college and now it's paid off for me. Instead of thinking I'm an asshole for telling you i'm better then you, maybe you should use it as modivation to do some thing with your life.

Darkarna

Sorceror
Succesful: to graduate from college and get a great job where you don't hate going to every day, and in the process bring in a good income that can bring you a good life. Which I have achieved. What exactly have you done again? Oh thats right...

So you assume that what you have done gives you ANY rights what-so-ever to plaster your self confessed vanity all over the webpage? Man, if all you can do is brag yourself through life and try to make others feel worse because you 'Busted your ass through college', 'You are better than everyone else' blah-d-blah-d-blah, stop wanking off, get yourself some kids and play the happily married *good* husband and stop fucking about on gaming websites. Man, with your success I am pretty sure you must be a busy man but hey, you still find the time to come on here and brag about it.

Oh, I suppose mommy and daddy funded your educational needs, does daddy spoil his little boy? Aww does he? Did he buy his little boy a big fancy brooooom broooom. Fucking pathetic.

Btw what I look like has nothing to do with me, being better then you. The fact I set goals for myself and achieved them is why i'm better then you. While you were getting high playing video games I was, busting my ass to get through college and now it's paid off for me. Instead of thinking I'm an asshole for telling you i'm better then you, maybe you should use it as modivation to do some thing with your life.

Yeah what you look like is a Mommy's boy. Man, DO You really set goals for yourself and Woopie-d-dooooo-dah.... YOU HAVE Achieved them!! Give the little boy a badge of Achievement. Hang on, lemme see if I can find one of my daughters certificates of achievement, I can surely scan it in, change the name to yours and post it on the internet so lil Donny QuixoteG&G can have something else to masturbate over.

Okay, that's the immaturity out of the way.

*winks*

I am only plastering it all over this website because you have trying to put yourself above me, but the reality is you are in no position to do so. As far as funding my education or anything else for that matter I will let you know I earned scholarships that paid most of my way through college and I have paid for every thing that I own. As far as being a mammas boy, yes I am close with my family. But this mammas boy won nationals in the golden gloves competition back in 2004. So this mammas boy would probably wreck you in a heart beat. So that being said, is their anything else I can be better then you at? Btw I have been with the same woman for 8 years now and neither of us want children. :)

One last thing. You may think I am some cocky asshole who needs to tell every body how great he is due to his own personal insecurities. But really I just don't like pieces of shit like you that try and bring others down and act like their shit don't stink. I'll be glad to give you a reality check any time you need it though.

Darkarna

Sorceror
I am only plastering it all over this website because you have trying to put yourself above me, but the reality is you are in no position to do so. As far as funding my education or anything else for that matter I will let you know I earned scholarships that paid most of my way through college and I have paid for every thing that I own. As far as being a mommas boy, yes I am close with my family. But this mammas boy won nationals in the golden gloves competition back in 2004. So this mammas boy would probably wreck you in a heart beat. So that being said, is their anything else I can be better then you at? Btw I have been with the same woman for 8 years now and neither of us want children. :)

I have never said anything of the sort that I am better than you, in fact I believe myself to be no better or worse than anyone else. In reality, I do not have to prove anything to you as you are just another name amongst the millions and billions that roam aimlessly through the corridors of the wonder we call the internet. As for earning scholarships and providing capital which in 'part' got you to where you are now, give yourself a BIG pat on the back and continue wanking off to your proposed status. As for being close to your family, I am happy for you, I really mean that and it has been proven that having a close family can help you in times of hardship blah blah blah *yawns*.. Listen sonny boy, when you understand the mechanics of the real world and not spurt a load of shite which you have learned out of a text book and face the other side of life which is not so rainbow coloured, get back to me. As for winning the golden glove competition back in 2004, again I congratulate you and ill even make another copy of that certificate I promised and upload that as well, man, you are gonna have strong wrists by the time you have finished jacking off to them.

As for wrecking me in a heartbeat, well, what can I say, again you have proven yourself to be nothing more than a fictional *textual?* keyboard jockey who can easily state such bullshit through the safety of a glass screen and potentially thousands of miles between us. And no, I am not gonna buy a plane ticket, I am not gonna swim and I am not gonna walk to wherever you live to fight against some unproven, idiot who throws threats on a gaming website to make himself feel better and try to intimidate others who he has NEVER met.

Man, surely you have matured enough to leave your indirect threats back in your early twenties?

Seven Jr

Sorceror
So you assume that what you have done gives you ANY rights what-so-ever to plaster your self confessed vanity all over the webpage? Man, if all you can do is brag yourself through life and try to make others feel worse because you 'Busted your ass through college', 'You are better than everyone else' blah-d-blah-d-blah, stop wanking off, get yourself some kids and play the happily married *good* husband and stop fucking about on gaming websites. Man, with your success I am pretty sure you must be a busy man but hey, you still find the time to come on here and brag about it.

Oh, I suppose mommy and daddy funded your educational needs, does daddy spoil his little boy? Aww does he? Did he buy his little boy a big fancy brooooom broooom. Fucking pathetic.

Yeah what you look like is a Mommy's boy. Man, DO You really set goals for yourself and Woopie-d-dooooo-dah.... YOU HAVE Achieved them!! Give the little boy a badge of Achievement. Hang on, lemme see if I can find one of my daughters certificates of achievement, I can surely scan it in, change the name to yours and post it on the internet so lil Donny QuixoteG&G can have something else to masturbate over.

Okay, that's the immaturity out of the way.

*winks*

I wasn't so sure about you at first... You make me laugh though. :D

I have never said anything of the sort that I am better than you, in fact I believe myself to be no better or worse than anyone else. In reality, I do not have to prove anything to you as you are just another name amongst the millions and billions that roam aimlessly through the corridors of the wonder we call the internet. As for earning scholarships and providing capital which in 'part' got you to where you are now, give yourself a BIG pat on the back and continue wanking off to your proposed status. As for being close to your family, I am happy for you, I really mean that and it has been proven that having a close family can help you in times of hardship blah blah blah *yawns*.. Listen sonny boy, when you understand the mechanics of the real world and not spurt a load of shite which you have learned out of a text book and face the other side of life which is not so rainbow coloured, get back to me. As for winning the golden glove competition back in 2004, again I congratulate you and ill even make another copy of that certificate I promised and upload that as well, man, you are gonna have strong wrists by the time you have finished jacking off to them.

As for wrecking me in a heartbeat, well, what can I say, again you have proven yourself to be nothing more than a fictional *textual?* keyboard jockey who can easily state such bullshit through the safety of a glass screen and potentially thousands of miles between us. And no, I am not gonna buy a plane ticket, I am not gonna swim and I am not gonna walk to wherever you live to fight against some unproven, idiot who throws threats on a gaming website to make himself feel better and try to intimidate others who he has NEVER met.

Man, surely you have matured enough to leave your indirect threats back in your early twenties?

That was definitely not a threat. If I said I was going to beat you up if we met irl then it would be a threat. I was simply responding to your mammas boy comment which in most cases is another way of calling some one a pussy.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
As for winning the golden glove competition back in 2004, again I congratulate you and ill even make another copy of that certificate I promised and upload that as well, man, you are gonna have strong wrists by the time you have finished jacking off to them.

Lol I love this! 2004? so when he was 19 he won the golden gloves? Hopefully he didn't have the gut and didn't have the skinny guy legs. He's one of them that went to the gym and only worked his upper body to impress the ladies but looks like an upside down pyramid. Dark you may have class but I don't. I'm not sure how much ether it took him to convince his girlfriend to date him, or how thick the chains are in the basement.

I could wreck people in a heartbeat too :rolleyes: Consider me and offscreening wand syncer IRL with my Glock :rolleyes: People who talk about how tough they are in game just crack me up.

Darkarna

Sorceror
One last thing. You may think I am some cocky asshole who needs to tell every body how great he is due to his own personal insecurities. But really I just don't like pieces of shit like you that try and bring others down and act like their shit don't stink. I'll be glad to give you a reality check any time you need it though.

I don't think you are a cocky asshole, I know you are. You have a track record of this type of attitude going back to the pvp forum days and why bother attempt to justify yourself when you have already justified yourself as an arrogant individual who really needs to come down to reality for while. This stems back a day to when wires got crossed, I even corrected my mistake and you took it to a whole new level of personal. Grow the fuck up.

Darkarna

Sorceror
That was definitely not a threat. If I said I was going to beat you up if we met irl then it would be a threat. I was simply responding to your mammas boy comment which in most cases is another way of calling some one a pussy.

If you would stop acting like a spoilt fucking brat, then there would be no need for me to post such nonsense. Man...

Lol I love this! 2004? so when he was 19 he won the golden gloves? Hopefully he didn't have the gut and didn't have the skinny guy legs. He's one of them that went to the gym and only worked his upper body to impress the ladies but looks like an upside down pyramid. Dark you may have class but I don't. I'm not sure how much ether it took him to convince his girlfriend to date him, or how thick the chains are in the basement.

I could wreck people in a heartbeat too :rolleyes: Consider me and offscreening wand syncer IRL with my Glock :rolleyes: People who talk about how tough they are in game just crack me up.

Gut? LOL! You would be the first person to ever say I have a gut. But it's kinda funny having those comments coming from a fat pile