UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I will now start using my hypercam to fight EQ

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Cool screenshots of you guys killing 8 people total... thats alot of effort for 8 lootbags.

On a serious note: It's 2012, stop posting videos of no deaths and screen shots that show 1 death... that was cool in 1999. This just makes you look sad that you felt the need to post every screenshot you have of killing 1 person with a 12 man minax zerg and about 7 blue nut huggers.

Josey -- I thought your guys were supposed to be PVPers?

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
Cool screenshots of you guys killing 8 people total... thats alot of effort for 8 lootbags.

On a serious note: It's 2012, stop posting videos of no deaths and screen shots that show 1 death... that was cool in 1999. This just makes you look sad that you felt the need to post every screenshot you have of killing 1 person with a 12 man minax zerg and about 7 blue nut huggers.

Josey -- I thought your guys were supposed to be PVPers?
Like I said the last 4 post. ( I guess you're just too retarded to notice ) Your guild runs halfway across the server when one of them dies. Look at the party chat in the screen shots. Max 6-7 people dumping every time. You're saying 15 because we had alts there to eat your MS damage. We never killed anyone 12v1. You guys just don't know how to hit cross heals.

Squire
Can we please put a stop to the zerging and abusing lightning wands so we can have smaller groups faction fight with good clean ebolts?

I mean one side (cYa/RAW, etc) are using wands while zerging and the other side (EQ/MS) full of scrubs using meteor swarms/partial syncs and zerging at the same time.
HOW IS ANY OF THIS FUN?

jigga941

Sorceror
i love the made up numbers that cya has....15 people and 5 guilds. When we were guarding sigs last week we only had one random blue minax in the base. we might have had eight people, every time a wave of you guys came in to try to get the sigs your group got bigger and bigger. BTW what the fuck is up with you always repeating what year it is fatty? Im sure everyone is aware that its 2012, and your still getting dirtnaps

It gets really annoying all the stupid shit we have to put up with everytime we play.. nobody will fight us fair.. everyone uses blues on us... and yes glutt if we were red factioners blues wouldnt effect us so much considering we can just kill them. and the best part about the entire thing is we show all this footage of us stomping you.. and you running back to your house or gating out... and all i hear is the same excuse everyone else makes about, OMG U HAVE 15 PEOPLE. when clearly our pictures and vids show 5 to 8. we rarely have a full party, 5 to 8 is our average. we already made the ONE alliance form up before you got back, they formed up because of US. and here you are trying to take credit where its not due. and now your just gunna team up with DMG i guess?? dont forget DMG was teamed against up with SICK and ONE because they couldnt kill us... see the trend here? nobody is scared of your guild.. the server is scared of us. so get over yourselves.

Mico

Sorceror
Scared of you? Youre blue. Whats there to be scared of? How can blue grief blue? In the targeting system you are consider INNOCENT. Makes no sense. Yes or no after we drop 2 of you, all you guys dip? I even double check the field till 3 am. Bich please, teh mico never dodge any fight. If im on and i have a group, we will fight. And trust me i dont give a damn how many players you got or how many alliance you make, when im on, im ready to fight the entire shard. Bich got one lucky ms off think he won, still drop 2 of you, amd made the rest ran like a little bich.

crikey

Sorceror
Whats there to be scared of? How can blue grief blue?

Edalon says HI!!!!!

All hail the master kind of blue griefers! I love rolling with that guy. Now that dude knows how to have fun in UO!

Havn't seen him around....he must've enacted his plan already....wish he told me! :(

Scared of you? Youre blue. Whats there to be scared of? How can blue grief blue? In the targeting system you are consider INNOCENT. Makes no sense. Yes or no after we drop 2 of you, all you guys dip? I even double check the field till 3 am. Bich please, teh mico never dodge any fight. If im on and i have a group, we will fight. And trust me i dont give a damn how many players you got or how many alliance you make, when im on, im ready to fight the entire shard. Bich got one lucky ms off think he won, still drop 2 of you, amd made the rest ran like a little bich.

you guys know that the blues were trying to get in the middle of our spells to flag us grey.. they did once and killed one of us because they singled the solo grey out so we dipped because it was annoying.. they were casting walls and completely making the fight unfair.. and thats after u guys hid in a house... blues hopping our shit = stupid... u guys had your fight u ran like little girls into the house... i have it on video.. we also have the death screenshots from earlier too. so your completely out of context when you want to talk.

White Lotus

Sorceror
LOL ONE didnt ally because of any guild period all you guys are sad to think otherwise S!CK is just ones pk guild there is no allaince thats just some excuse you guys make up when you die.....anyways good fights with all of you i hope to continue the pvp and in all honesty at least theres more then just ONE and Raw fighting now.....I'm happy to see other people can hold a group together long enough to pvp....I swear tho im like the only one who can be an adult about all this yall need to grow up and enjoy the pvp...stop crying and adapt to survive or die off like the rest

Mico

Sorceror
Sup. There's more, but I don't need to post like 100 pics to prove one point. Right?

Mico

Sorceror
These aren't even great pics... But I have to go down to your level and play with you. Posting fukking weakass pics only 1 dead per screenshots sigh. Wasting my disc space

GluttSDS

Sorceror
5 of them also got rocked in town when I was on before you mico -- they died all over del bank but not on the same screen. BUT, seeing as how I'm not an 16 year old kid like the normal minax players that post here, I'm not gonna post 5 diff screens showing each one dead after they ran from their buddies.

Its cool though, Chase didnt want those towns anyway!

lol cuz those are the only kills u got dude. sorry you had 9 people when we had 4.. we still went out to fight you.. theres 8 people on mud pie flies screen when u got that SS... you say we were using blues to fight you. WTF? thats funny coming from u guys since you have blues specifically for that reason. you were in del.. we came to del.. we were more or less using town so you cant MS.. we recalled into town u flagged us... we ran around and killed one of ur guys.. so you went out of town and waited with MS. until u had one of the blues u claim were with us gate you in on scott. we also faught u outside of the docks 4vs9 and still killed 2 of your guys (notice how theres a dead red guy we synced out)... then we just got paraspammed and bolad all the way down... if we didnt lose a guy the first dump it woulda been a completely different outcome.. u killed us a couple times ill give you that but thats when we had less than half the people as you did.. and one of us was a warrior.. so we were fighting 4v9 with 3 mages and a warrior.. we still fought you and we still got a few kills.. oh and remember when it was a 4v4 in del... i specifically remember chasing you on your mico char after you just bailed on your guildies.. lucky your a heal... i like how you log off after we kill you when you dont have 9 people.. you ask us to fight you evenly.. ok.. im pretty sure i have a video with you guys running into a house even fight.. so..

GluttSDS

Sorceror
cuz thats the only kills u got dude. sorry you had 9 people when we had 4.. we still went out to fight you.. theres 8 people on mud pie flies screen when u got that SS... you say we were using blues to fight you. thats funny coming from u guys since you have blues specifically for that reason. you were in del.. we came to del.. we were more or less using town for lack of MS.. we recalled into town u flagged us... we ran around and killed one of ur guys.. so you went out of town and waited with ms. until u gated in on scott. we also faught u outside of the docks 4vs9 and still killed 2 of your guys ... then just got paraspammed and bolad all the way down... if we didnt lose a guy the first dump it woulda been a completely different outcome.. so what u killed us a couple times when we had half the people.. and one of us was a warrior.. so we were fighting 4v9 with 3 mages and a warrior.. we still fought you and we still got a few kills.. oh and remember when it was a 4v4 in del... i specifically remember chasing you on your mico char after you just bailed on your guildies.. lucky your a heal... i like how you run around and let your teamates die so you can get a gate out by a blue char at sandpit... pretty bad.. and you say your soo good.. learn to call on defense and heal your team up 4v4 and you might get a little respect.

thats alot of ellispses...

...and rage.