UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I wish to thank ReQ for...

LadyReira

Traveler
Yes we 100%lost the fight.
You guys won.
Its my fault.
Good job.
But There were not Alvin and D Nox.
We had 6people. Thats i feel ashamed.

silvertiger

Knight
Helpful advice or take as a troll if you want.
The title of this thread should be: I wish to thank REQ.... or Thanks REQ....
Just some friendly advice. I'm here to help. If you don't believe me, ask @Galder.

Buiu

Knight
i remember when i used to raid peoples!
there was one time on coon... damn..
i got 4 120 eval/120 magery and 2 +25 stats scroll and got that hci mask artifact.
then i logged on my blue and wtf?! he was protecting my red.. 6 +magery 120.
i posted a screen shoot but everyone said FAKE.

well i guess you guys dont know how to lose a fight.
pics of my blue backpack:

For baracoon that they (8 ReQ members) lost against me (tactics mage), @Fallen Lord (sampire) and @kobra89pl (tamer mage necro). Thank you very much.

@LadyReira
@Hagnok
@Alvin1337
@D-Nox

Thanks again.We will hunt you again.
And I would like to thank your crew for making me millions last night. It's nice to have servants on this shard to do the work for me. Maybe you guys didn't get a 120 but that's only because I took it from you as well as many 115s including magery. You guys were great sports!
Thanks and until next time,
A Crazy Person ;)

Or maybe it was the other group I robbed. I saw reira*?, dave, fallen, zapper, blood human.had to be like 15 of you there at some point. Heh all you guys look the same to me. I don't discriminate!