UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I would Like to introdue Ace Sedaps

I would Like to introdue Ace Sedaps

Hello, fellow citizens of Sosaria. My name is Ace, I was raised by my lumberjack father who had a little to much fun with a traveling gypsy on a fall night. And the next hunting season he had found a young baby on his old rundown cabin door step outside the city of Vesper. My father was getting too old to raise a child but, he deided to anyways. He taught me the way of forest life by hunting small game with a bow and arrow and how to collect enough lumber for the winter nights. His cooking skill is what you would expect from a woodsman. Rabbit stew anyone?

My father recently passed away and has left me alone and young. I have learned enough to survive but, I do not plan on peacefully living my life in the forest. I have learned to befriend a wild grizzly bear which I take on my travels while I hunt. One day I plan to seek adventure with my animal companions.

I hope to see you around,

Ace