UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ice White Sandals

Re: Ice White Sandals

Guys, are you failing to read what he is saying? He wants to trade the ones he has for ice white blessed......how hard is that to comprehend?

Zilverz

Wanderer

kiny0 said:
make your own thread for that, dipshit.

I have every right to offer him an alternative method to get what he wants. It really is no concern of yours or the other guy that posted. YOU are the ones that posted and contributed absolutely nothing.

I don't see anywhere in his post that he is asking for unblessed sandals or asking if anyone is selling. I am obviously right or else he would have taken your offer by now. Next time remember this mistake so it doesn't happen again. Either offer what the guy wants or make a topic about what you have to offer.

Goodnight.

You must be talking about yourself so it seems you need to fuck off due to the fact that reading my last post before this one should have ended by me saying that next time you should understand the deal before making an irrelevant offer that wasn't needed...

Now, let it go, he didn;t want your offer, you are ruining his thread, in other words...fuck off.

Zilverz

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
You must be talking about yourself so it seems you need to fuck off due to the fact that reading my last post before this one should have ended by me saying that next time you should understand the deal before making an irrelevant offer that wasn't needed...

Now, let it go, he didn;t want your offer, you are ruining his thread, in other words...fuck off.

You guys started on me before he ever said if he was interested or not. you guys are the ones that crossed the line

If someone said they wanted a bottle of wine .. and i said i would sell them the grapes to make the wine ... THAT IS RELEVANT

NOW GO FUUCCKKK YOURSELF AND STOP BEING A DIIICK