UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idocers guild read now

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
Cazec, while I'm not a PvPer, I have been a guild leader for over 12 years in various games (starting with a guild in Ultima Online on Great Lakes many many years ago). And I have to say that if I were looking for a PvP/IDOC guild I'd join yours. The knowledge that you demand respect among your guild (even though they would probably kill me on site!) is heartening to see. Good luck in your endeavors and if a lowly crafter such as I can ever help with anything, let me know.

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
Aww Gimpy.... you're still trying to get that point of exp in trolling... I'm sorry you're still failing. Once again though... nice try! :)

GimpCent

Knight
Aww Gimpy.... you're still trying to get that point of exp in trolling... I'm sorry you're still failing. Once again though... nice try! :)

"We are accepting scouts,pvpers,and timers.

Req:
*Must have both red/blue characters"

What part of those two reqs does a crafter fall under...

Yea we could always use a crafter plus help camp idocs and get loot!

This is a legit issue, as I am looking for a IDOC guild but I am confused at what the standards and requirements now are?, as I believe they have changed.

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
1. Once again, my original post was not directed at you. I'm sorry you're feeling a bit left out. I promise I'll try to search for some posts where you are the original poster so that I can talk just to you. It's okay.

2. Guilds do have uses for other characters. It is why I asked him. If you're in that guild then by all means voice your opinion to the GM and the guild as a whole. If they rule for me not to join, I'll gladly step aside. Otherwise, it's really none of your business. :)

3. Once again, I'm sorry you feel left out of the conversation or something. Tell me... do you always fixate on one person on the forums and follow them around making snide remarks at them or is it some mad crush you have on me? Cause honestly while it's amusing, I'm probably old enough to be your mom. (And yes yes..... I imagine "old lady" jokes will start but I got news for you... I've taught school. I know all the "old jokes")

cazec274

Sorceror
If you didn't read he said he had a thief, We can use thieves at idocs and for the crafter he can make us lether gear and all on the side. I wouldn't plan on him brining a crafter to the idoc.

GimpCent

Knight
If you didn't read he said he had a thief, We can use thieves at idocs and for the crafter he can make us lether gear and all on the side. I wouldn't plan on him brining a crafter to the idoc.

Yea we could always use a crafter plus help camp idocs and get loot!

This was said before thief got brought up.... so again I am still confused in all due respect. Seems like you are trying to get around my question but in doing so thinking I can't read. Indeed I can read, and think and do so in a logically orderly fashion....

"Req:
*Must have own stock "

A crafter can make us leather gear? How does that play into the req "Must have own stock". What kind of player who has their own stock doesn't have a crafter?

I like uomvp so maybe Ill just wait for him, which is more than fine if you cant clear this up. Ill pm him

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
What kind of player who has their own stock doesn't have a crafter?

If everyone on the server, who had their own stock, had a crafter... then how come so many vendors sell out of crafted items? Oh yeah... cause umm... not everyone does!

It leads me all the way back to "why do you care?" :)

I'd love to stay and read. I have to admit you are slightly amusing... but I am gonna go curl up with my hubby and try and sleep.

GimpCent

Knight
If everyone on the server, who had their own stock, had a crafter... then how come so many vendors sell out of crafted items? Oh yeah... cause umm... not everyone does!

It leads me all the way back to "why do you care?" :)

I'd love to stay and read. I have to admit you are slightly amusing... but I am gonna go curl up with my hubby and try and sleep.

Having your own stock is or was a REQ for the guild.... do you not understand that? What part of that do you not get?

Reason I care is because I am looking for a IDOC guild as I said above... and these are issues that need to be cleared up. Either these are reqs or they are not and this has little to nothing to do with you. As much as you think this is about you, its not.

cazec274

Sorceror
I understand your what your question is and repect what your saying since we are both vets of hybrid. Those are all te requirements to get in the guild but beyond those requirements are some future plans we have for the guild. One is that at the guildhouse the guild leaders will have permission to stock up on items if they choose to. Me and uomvp had talked about this. We will have different leaders in the guild for recruitment and organization. If you are chosen you will have the opportunity to stock up at the house. That's one reason when he said he had a crafter I told him he could join. That is a future plan. The thief he can use at the idoc. Right now we have open recruitments so if you will put effort into the guild we will give you a shot. If you don't you won't stay around long. Later down the road we will make it you have to be sponsored by someone in the guild to join for various reasons.

cazec274

Sorceror
We are glad to announce we are around 16 members strong with more to be added. We are also pleased to be allianced with {LOOT}. If your interested in idocing or want to start up join us today!