UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IhurtFatKid Hz

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
those 2 are suppose to be leet pvper right ? nah both garbage cant backup they words for shit

Shenanigan you should refund your suit if you know what i mean

Reefer you cant talk shit lol you just cant for real bro stop stop man

2 vs 1 2 vs 2 3 vs 1

Slugworth

Squire
Everyone dies eventually, even if it is caused by some shitty tactic or wearing a nice orange non mediable orc helm. The fact you posted this and had the "urge" to talk shit means you must be so happy inside. It will never change the fact that I beat your ass multiple times in the tournaments, over and over and over again. So yes, i'm happy that you got some revenge back as to having your ass kicked for years. Thanks for letting find out the hard way that I could be fielded in and have a nice conflag pot thrown on me. I hope you're pleased with yourself, I truly am.

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Everyone dies eventually, even if it is caused by some shitty tactic or wearing a nice orange non mediable orc helm. The fact you posted this and had the "urge" to talk shit means you must be so happy inside. It will never change the fact that I beat your ass multiple times in the tournaments, over and over and over again. So yes, i'm happy that you got some revenge back as to having your ass kicked for years. Thanks for letting find out the hard way that I could be fielded in and have a nice conflag pot thrown on me. I hope you're pleased with yourself, I truly am.

you think that your orc helm would have change something ? hahah i just like to point you out cuz you love to talk in forum but you cant backup your words for shit im just trying to make you realise how pathetic you are and you think you killed me for many years sheez i changed template cuz mortal is too easy i got tired killing you with mortal

Slugworth

Squire
you think that your orc helm would have change something ? hahah i just like to point you out cuz you love to talk in forum but you cant backup your words for shit im just trying to make you realise how pathetic you are and you think you killed me for many years sheez i changed template cuz mortal is too easy i got tired killing you with mortal
You never killed me with Mortal lol, hell you've never killed me untill a few days ago when I got fielded and poted/conflaged down with your 50 ep and gm alchy. Like I said, i've beat your ass for years, you've never killed me in a dueling arena. It's all good, I congratulated you, take it and shut the fuck up. I'm glad your two deaths of me got you so happy and riled up.

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
i never killed you with mortal ? i never killed you with a dexxer ? i never killed you with a mage ? are you living in a fairy tail ? you really think you are a god in UO LOL PATHETIC CUNT dude did someone hit you with a bambo stick ? fucking retard i can bring screen shot from 2008-2015 like you do LOL and since when you killed me 2013 LOL? ? you should shut the fuck up show me respect my doggy

Slugworth

Squire
i never killed you with mortal ? i never killed you with a dexxer ? i never killed you with a mage ? are you living in a fairy tail ? you really think you are a god in UO LOL PATHETIC CUNT dude did someone hit you with a bambo stick ? fucking retard i can bring screen shot from 2008-2015 like you do LOL and since when you killed me 2013 LOL? ? you should shut the fuck up show me respect my doggy
You're a fucking moron. You are the one dreaming buddy.

Slugworth

Squire
Let's duel then buddy, then we shall see who the delusional one is. Please enlighten me to as why you won't be able to duel. Have your guild help you out with an excuse, they're good at it, they do it all the time.

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Let's duel then buddy, then we shall see who the delusional one is. Please enlighten me to as why you won't be able to duel. Have your guild help you out with an excuse, they're good at it, they do it all the time.

yeah come brit little pussy come mortal me