UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'll be leaving UO

RaRae

Page
Bye friends and foes.

I had a fun time playing Hybrid, I wish I could've played it consistently in its hay days unfortunately I couldn't...

I started my adventures in Hybrid at a very young age from elementary to college, pretty sad if you ask me. I was never able to play UO at a consistent rate because my parents were divorced growing up, while at my mothers I could play UO but I would only see her every other weekend but when I visited her I would spend most of my time with my cousins anways. My dad on the other hand was pretty damn strict so I never had a PC or a Laptop to play UO until college so I spent most of my time playing COD as my go to videogame. I didn't learn how to pvp until I met a good friend in UO named Alexander River, I'm sure many of you have seen him that was about two years ago crazy how time flies by lol... I never was that good at the pvp aspect of the game but it was pretty damn fun I just wish I could've learned it sooner... anyways mini story over but I just wanted to type it out that way I won't miss it!

Catch you on Summoners Rift!

White Lotus

Sorceror

Graduating from UO academy is a tough feat.

Rarae one of the few people on this game that isnt fucked up irl. Had fun playing with you over the years bud.

Darian#1

Wanderer
Genocide is a G Kids going in hard on you paigens like he said would of been better if you and your ants left all at the same you guys don't do anything anyhow other than wear your trammie bs spit your life story some where ealse virgin.