UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Image and Movie gallery has been added...

R

Ryan

Image and Movie gallery has been added...

As we all know one thing we love to do is talk about how we killed someone when they made us angry in game... well now, you can prove it :) We have recently added a screenshot and image gallery to the website which will allow you to post screenshots of your kills, or movies you've made, or even a Razor packet video!

It's been added to the main navigation section! The link is here: http://www.uogamers.com/gallery

Thanks,
Ryan

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer
Excellent. (Bill & Ted's style)

EDIT: Is there a maximum file size restriction on uploading? I can't seem to upload any movies over a few megabytes.

R

Ryan

Hyru said:
Excellent. (Bill & Ted's style)

EDIT: Is there a maximum file size restriction on uploading? I can't seem to upload any movies over a few megabytes.

Yes, let me adjust it. What do you think is a fair size?

R

Ryan

I bumped this value to 100 megs ;) Lets see if anyone tries to abuse it :)

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer
Ryan said:
I bumped this value to 100 megs ;) Lets see if anyone tries to abuse it :)

I was just going to suggest that. 100 megs will allow for 5-6 minutes of video. Anything more than that and the user can break the movie up into multiple parts. Good choice.

R

Ryan

I've also removed the need for it to be approved. I will however watch closely what is posted :)