UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Important Notice - Duel Pit "Safe Zones"

Orthaux

Sorceror
Re: Important Notice - Duel Pit "Safe Zones"

Thank you Ryan.

Operation "Trammies GTFO" was not only a huge success, but a step in the right direction.

While I can understand the need for 'safe zones' after someone leaves a duel, I think it's wrong that people be allowed to go AFK there at all. Sometimes allowing these 'Tiny Trammels' are a necessary evil but they are still a blight that infects and becomes a staple breeding ground for many trammelites.

Restricting access to the poker boat to players in combat would be a step forward. Frankly I'm disgusted that people can do something like cast a Blade Spirit there, rush out, drop it and then run right back onto the poker boat... AKA- UOGS: Trammel.

Anyways... I love the actions taken Ryan, thank you for making Hybrid what it is.
(you too Mark <3 )

bk0811

Knight

Why would people even bitch? so what, they lost a few of each reg and a vanq weapon and the 40 pots they carry. Big deal.

I love 100 each reg, 20 each pot, a LOT of lighting/Gheal wands, and at least 15 bola's.

BUT

I never have to worry about being crowded at del pond, or 20 people waiting to jump someone who is half health.

Id trade 100x what i lost for this.

Best thing in a long time imo.

Toolio77;1973584 said:
That was kinda pointless and stupid Ryan

I logged on to your server to vote for you....while I was busy talking to people in irc about coming and playing uo...I get killed and drylooted while im afk

wee fun

I was about to donate about 500 bucks too...ask dexter if you dont believe me about the donation thing

p.s. the duel pits should have never been a safe place from jump street....... the pits on div have never been safe......It been a hangout ever since you put a poker table there years ago.....notice nobody wants to play this shit anyways we only log on during the holidays for free shit

anyways have a nice die newb ^^

It's ungrateful little shits like you who ruin this game.

As Ryan once said, "Go into your kitchen, throw a big knife on the floor, and fall it on."

Your worthless to us.

wkstrm

Lord

DragonSlayer69r;1973848 said:
It's ungrateful little shits like you who ruin this game.

As Ryan once said, "Go into your kitchen, throw a big knife on the floor, and fall it on."

Your worthless to us.

harsh!!! ;)

To bad I missed this. ;( Guess I need less sleep and moar UO. :D

a lawyer

Sorceror

You can loot your own body in the pit area... no one else can loot you.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Toolio77;1973584 said:
That was kinda pointless and stupid Ryan

I logged on to your server to vote for you....while I was busy talking to people in irc about coming and playing uo...I get killed and drylooted while im afk

wee fun

I was about to donate about 500 bucks too...ask dexter if you dont believe me about the donation thing

p.s. the duel pits should have never been a safe place from jump street....... the pits on div have never been safe......It been a hangout ever since you put a poker table there years ago.....notice nobody wants to play this shit anyways we only log on during the holidays for free shit

anyways have a nice die newb ^^

Rage more.

Housing should be reworked a little to allow being safe without having to use double walls, barrels and making ur house a giant cube...

Hairo

Wanderer

and when is this going to be updated because people are still sitting at the pits like everyday nd not fighting like pussss

Addicted

Disciple

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1976067 said:
Housing should be reworked a little to allow being safe without having to use double walls, barrels and making ur house a giant cube...

What does double walls do?

Doug502

Wanderer

People really put too much value on a bunch of pixels.....lol.

Why would you quit cuz you lost the contents of your pack and maybe a mount?
Stupid.

On this "genocide" I only wish I could have witnessed it.....lol.

D

tdiddy3411

Sorceror

Addicted;1983306 said:
What does double walls do?

War2.0;1983379 said:
He probably thinks it protects him somehow...

Some people put double walls + chests against the wall, taking up 3 tiles, meaning you, standing 4 tiles inside, cannot be MSed, assuming level ground.