UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Important Notice - Duel Pit "Safe Zones"

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: Important Notice - Duel Pit "Safe Zones"

a lawyer;1973548 said:
Yeah, they were AFK busy voting for your server.

AFK for 4 - 8 - 12 hours does not count... as voting.

graz1

Wanderer

in line with recent events we should get a, "I witnessed genocide at del pond" blouses

Stand0ut

Wanderer

I voted, and also laughed my ass off @ the duel pits genocide haha. good show ryan good show!

LockHeart

Sorceror

Lament;1973559 said:
i saw a lot of players saying they were gonna quit after that happened

:huh?:

Good, pussies who are afraid to lose loot in a non consentual PvP game and cry when it happens AFK (you've been killed AFK before right?) should quit anyways.

gsheep

Sorceror

I woke up and found my characters dead in my house. I was slightly perturbed. But then I saw what happened to all the people in the safezone. It's going to be a good day :)

uonoobs

Knight

im uploading the vid as we speak. its a bit trashy since i hurried it up (got alot of other stuff to do atm) :D should be up soon. ill link it when its done

lmao.....i got back on and was like? huh..they must have turned off safe zones while i was away.....and laughed......just another time Ryan has gotten us good!

Toolio77

Sorceror

That was kinda pointless and stupid Ryan

I logged on to your server to vote for you....while I was busy talking to people in irc about coming and playing uo...I get killed and drylooted while im afk

wee fun

I was about to donate about 500 bucks too...ask dexter if you dont believe me about the donation thing

p.s. the duel pits should have never been a safe place from jump street....... the pits on div have never been safe......It been a hangout ever since you put a poker table there years ago.....notice nobody wants to play this shit anyways we only log on during the holidays for free shit

anyways have a nice die newb ^^

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Toolio77;1973584 said:
That was kinda pointless and stupid Ryan

I logged on to your server to vote for you....while I was busy talking to people in irc about coming and playing uo...I get killed and drylooted while im afk

wee fun

I was about to donate about 500 bucks too...ask dexter if you dont believe me about the donation thing

p.s. the duel pits should have never been a safe place from jump street....... the pits on div have never been safe......It been a hangout ever since you put a poker table there years ago.....notice nobody wants to play this shit anyways we only log on during the holidays for free shit

anyways have a nice die newb ^^

Take the 500 and shove it.