UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[impotant] House/Plot Stealing?

Gouf

Wanderer
[impotant] House/Plot Stealing?

i've been working on idoc for few month,
when a house falling, we usually place few small house, and resize to big one
when u resize ur plot, some people will try to steal it
so we do track to make sure no other people around.
but when my friend and i resized a tower today,
i make sure by tracking all the location(like 3 screens at least)
and when we dropped the small house, others just showed up
however, we still successfully placed the tower
but i wonder how can those guys know the house drop without using player standing there to watch house fall?(both ghost & living)
or there are some tricks that can avoid a GM tracking?

i guess i'll be more careful when resize after this time:/

yayo05

Sorceror
Re: [impotant] House/Plot Stealing?

there are ways... ive stolen a couple 18x18s :( really not that hard.

catts

Sorceror

Black Thunder;1547823 said:
Tracking sees ghosts, though.

You don't need to have your char close enough to be trackable. I sometimes drag my window to the left a little bit and keep the window open to the right shorting only a TINY courner of the house. If that thing disappears... I come running.

Unless you track some 9 times for each direction with GM tracking... its very easy to miss a hiding person with a house in the courner of their screen.

catts;1547825 said:
I sometimes drag my window to the left a little bit and keep the window open to the right shorting only a TINY courner of the house. If that thing disappears... I come running.
A good tactic. Keeps me from being found many times, but I can still tell when the house falls.

CapLoD

Sorceror

yeah since tracking has been fixed it's not as reliable. used to be you could see anything on screen with 0 tracking skill.